Chapter 15 ( have you ever wondered what it would be like to be like me)

Laying down onto the bed as he kept his eyes on me watching my every move like a Predator would it's pray. "That's better kitten" he finally spoke "now let's see" he came towards me. Placing both his hands either side of my head "now listen to me princess I try to be reasonable but if you want to call me out as a psycho then I won't hold back" he brought his head down rubbing his nose gently against my neck I spoke in a hushed voice,

"I was scared jungkook" he stop his actions and lightly pecked my neck before he responded "there's nothing to be afraid of princess, I would never hurt you" it was then I noticed tears rolling down my cheeks "you just did" jungkook sighed before lifting my body up and placing me on his lap "I know and I'm sorry princess but I'm scared to, scared that you'll leave me and I can't let that happen... ever" I could hear the slight growl that erupted from his throat.

" not again... no! Never again, do you understand my little princess" he brought his face back down to my neck with his chin gently rested upon my shoulder " Jungkook! don't. you. dare!" I heard a faint chuckle before he lightly grazed his razor sharp teeth against my neck, over the freshly healed scars of his last ' assault',

"Oh but what if I want to sweetheart, what power do you have to stop me" each word he spoke shot tingles down my spine, I opened my mouth to respond but immediately shut it after remembering the position I was in, I'm exactly in the mood to deal with a prick let alone his teeth (lol just a joke ikr comedy queen right here!.... Not anyway back to the story)
"I-I don't bu-" I say moving my arms up but they immediately got pinned back to the quilt "shhhhhh kitten you would want to to accidentally scratch you now would we?" He whispered into my ear making me gulp.

After laying in that position for a few more minutes he finally got up from me, "come on princess I've got work to do" he sighed fixing his suit now standing, "ok so why do I have to come?" He chuckled and simply replied with "cuz I said so".

Time skip to jk's office

He's been sat at his desk reading through and sighing papers for about an hour now, and i have been captivated in a book about tow young lovers from two different worlds brought together by pure blood lust.........it's called twilight (lmao thought I was kinda funny)
However sitting down for so long was causing my legs to cramp, so I decided to stand up a bit and stretch my legs.

But the slightest movement got mr. Protective's attention giving me a deadly glare

"Where are you going?" He asked leaning back in his chair slightly "nowhere just cramping from sitting down for too long" he raised his eyebrows at me before his eyes traveled to the book I was reading which was now placed on the coffee table next...

"Where are you going?" He asked leaning back in his chair slightly "nowhere just cramping from sitting down for too long" he raised his eyebrows at me before his eyes traveled to the book I was reading which was now placed on the coffee table next to the chair I was sat on, his eyes traveled back to me before he spoke,

"reading about vampire romance now are we?" He asked with a smirk plastered on his face "W-well your the one that has the books, so that make you more suspicious than me in this situation!" He chuckles still keeping that sly smirk on his face "have you ever wondered what it would be like, to be like me princess?" He tilted his head slightly "I've thought about it but haven't dwelled on it much" I shrugged trying to be rid of this hot flush that seems to run through my body.

"Well maybe you should considering it's going to happen sooner or later" he shrugs back, picking his pen up and continuing to work on the paperwork in front of him "Wait! W-What?!" He seemingly ignores my slight panic at his words as he responds "we'll be attending a party this weekend hosted by one of the nobles in the nearby town, but we'll sort that out tomorrow. It's getting late so we best get you to bed" I stand there frozen 'how old does he think I am....4?!' "I'm perfectly capable of getting to bed on my own thanks!" I turn around to find him already in front of me causing a small scream to escape my mouth, I look at the desk and back to Jungkook (how did you do that fu**ing wizard bi*ch)
"Well tough luck princess cuz I'm coming with you".

——————————-

Sorry for the long wait I'm trying my best to post when I can but I appreciate all the support this story has been given 💖💖💖 THANK YOU SO MUCH 💖💖💖

Jungkook getting up out of his chair:

Anyway I'll get started on the next chapter right away!!!

TANK YOU AGAIN FOR THE SUPORT!!