Chapter 10 (escape)

It's been a few hours now since Jungkook had left the room and still no sign of Jennie but the longer I wait the more I start to regret agreeing to this plan.

The only life I've known outside of these walls was filled pain and sadness. So why did I agree to leave was it because I know that Jungkook has been watching me ever since i got here or that he won't hesitate to bite my flesh. Either way I can't stay here any longer locking me up was the last straw.

Suddenly the door creaked open revealing Jennie on the other side "what took you so long?" I ask finally sitting up from the bed "sorry there was more security down this hallway than in Buckingham Palace" she complained, I giggled "you said you had this all planed out?" I smiled "oh shut it, I just didn't expect you to be so protected ok?" She pulls the key from her pocket and placed it into the lock.

She turned it till there was a click and the door opened "how dose it feel to be a free woman?" She giggled "great actually" I laughed.

"Ok now we have to get out of here and to the nearest bus station stat" she grabbed my wrist and pulled me out the door. "Wait were is Jungkook? What if he catches us?" She stops in her tracks "don't worry about him I checked and he's in his office on the other side of the house" As i was about to argue she continued to drag me by my wrist down the long hallway.

We continued walking till we reached the top of the stairs where we had a clear site of the door. "Ok lets book it" she whispered before again grabbing my wrist and pulling me down the stairs.

Short time skip

After leaving the house through the main gate we made it to the bus stop Jennie had said that she was going to take me to her friends house just outside the city. Finally after a stressful 5 minutes the bus pulls up to the bus stop.

As we enter the bus I take the chance to look around, the seats like any of a bus were not the best the blue, red and grey colour had faded due to the bright rays of sun light that struck it every day and the number of people who would come and go.

Jennie handed the driver some money and waited for the ticket. She ripped it off and ushered me to take a seat with only two passengers on at the moment I was spoiled for choice but I chose to sit near the back of the bus Jennie soon following after.

Once we sat down I asked her "am I really doing the right thing?" Which drew her attention to me "of course Luna, you deserve your freedom, you need to see that Jungkook was keeping you as a prisoner. I mean come on you were locked in that room like a pet. Trust me on this one you did the right thing" her words put my mind at ease a bit. "but what if he finds me, you even? What will he do? He could kill you!" She sighed "don't you think I know that Luna, I know the risks of taking you from that room. He's threatened me enough times that I could never forget" I gasped "threatened?!" She nodded "Yes threatened he drilled it deep within my brain that if I ever told anyone that you were in that room he would, and I quote drain every last drop of pathetic blood from your weak little body" she leaned back in her seat.

"But I don't understand Jungkook has never spoken to me like that" she looked at me "it's because your his Luna, you may not know it but he owns you and if he needs to hide who he really is then he will".

This shocked me I mean Jungkook did intimidate me greatly but never really threatened me without apologising, but 'his' now that's something that I really wasn't expecting.

"What?" She sighed "look Luna what I'm trying to say is that he will do anything to have you wether he has to use force or not" I looked down at my lap "then the point still stands what are we going to do if he finds us?" She places a comforting hand on my shoulder "hope and prey that he doesn't" she gives me a nervous smile.

Sort time skip

We eventually arrived at a small house just on the outskirts of the city where Jennie's friend lived.

Jennie lightly knocked on the oak door. To which her friend opened. "Jennie it's so good to see you" she smiles giving Jennie a small hug before letting us both in. "So head of the gothul kingdom hey?" She spoke " yeah big problem thanks for helping us out vicky" Jennie smiled. I stayed behind still a little nervous about what I'd just done, vicky however seemed to notice this. "Hey you must be Luna, my name is vicky it's nice to meet you" she stretched her hand out to sake to which i did. "It's nice to meet you to sorry to bother you about all this".

"Oh don't worry about it he may be the ruler of this land and incredibly dangerous but that gives him no excuse to do what he did to you!" She places her hand on my shoulder "yeah that's still something I'm not sure about what did he actually do?" Jennie sighs "see she has no idea" " Luna he has no right to keep you as he did" I guess I understand but he saved my life, I just don't know what to do for the better.

"But he saved my life at the least I should be great full for that" they both grown "come on Luna have a seat I'll get you a glass of water " vicky pats my back before making her way into the kitchen "oh ok thank you".

I took my shoes off before continuing into the house. Her house was very open planed with large windows that looked over the most beautiful lake. I sat on one of the sofas placed around a coffee table.

"Hear you are" she says as she places a glass of water in front of me "thank you" I smile slightly "no problem from what you've been through you deserve it" I go to reach for the glass before something stops me. It's a reflection off the glass it looks like a red blob at first but then a face begins to form. I take a quick glance behind me but nothing. I look back at the glass and the sight forms tears in my eyes.

 "oh god" I mumble under my breath "what?! What's wrong?!" Jennie puts her arm around me "he knows" she looks at the glass and back at me "who? What?" She pats my back trying her best to get answers out of me but all I could focus on was the way h...

"oh god" I mumble under my breath "what?! What's wrong?!" Jennie puts her arm around me "he knows" she looks at the glass and back at me "who? What?" She pats my back trying her best to get answers out of me but all I could focus on was the way his eyes were stuck on mine. "Luna!" I snapped out of it and looked at the nervous Jennie sat next to me "it's Jungkook he knows" the look of shock and terror crosses her face in an instant as we both knew we messed up big time.

Jungkook's POV

I knew she was trouble I should never have let her live but not only that my little kitten agreed to this once I get everything back to where it should be, once all my possessions are back in there place I will have to teach my little kitten a lesson.

Oh god sorry this took so long I've got mega exams this year and studying is unbelievable but I promise to update as much as i possibly can thank you for being so patient with me 💞💞 and i will update again when i can 💞💞💞💞