Chapter 2 (my painful past)

I woke up in my room, my vision still blury. "ow my head" I raised my hand to place it on my head, when a sunned pain ran through my neck "ahh what the?" I said to myself griping my neck. All the memories of yesterday flowed back into my mind "h-he drank from me" I whispered under my breath. "good morning princess" I flinched at the sudden voice, I looked up to see Jungkook stood at my door with a tray of breakfast "m-master what are you doing in here?" I asked, he just chuckled before walking further into the room, closing the door behind him " I came to give you breakfast and apologize for yesterday" he came closer to my bed.

sitting on the side of the bed, he placed the tray in front of me "but i'm still serious about you being my personal maid" he lifted his hand up to my neck lightly touching it slightly "like I said before I don't think i'm the best person for that job" I lowered my head. His hand suddenly pushed down a little on my neck where he had bit me, making a small yellp escape my lips. He lent down to my ear "what was that kitten?" his voice darkened "I-I didn't say I wouldn't, just i'm not the best is all" he placed his hand under my chin lifting my face up to meet his gaze.

"you shouldn't disobey me princess, I want you to be my maid and you should do as i say" I gulped "I didn't say no" I silently played with my fingers " just eat up and get dressed I expect to see you in my office after,  understood?" he released h...

"you shouldn't disobey me princess, I want you to be my maid and you should do as i say" I gulped "I didn't say no" I silently played with my fingers " just eat up and get dressed I expect to see you in my office after, understood?" he released his grip from my chin and got up off the bed "yes master" he made his way towards the door "good i'll see you later" and he left.

I ate the breakfast he had brought me before getting dressed into the uniform I wore yesterday. I opened my bedroom door hesitating whether or not to obey his orders of going to his office, 'oh come on Luna I don't think i'll live if i disobey him again' with that thought i headed to his office.

Once I got to the door of his office I lightly knocked on the large mahogany door. "Come in" a voice was heard from the other side of the door, taking a deep breath I opened the door, upon entering the room I bowed still trying to be respectful "i'm here master, just like you asked" I began before raising my head to look at him. He had stopped what he was doing and lent back on his chair, his eyes scanned my figure as a predator would it's prey. He smirked.

 "good girl princess, now come here" He patted his lap encouraging me to go to him, so I did

"good girl princess, now come here" He patted his lap encouraging me to go to him, so I did. I stopped directly in front of him "yes master?" He looked up at me "sit" he demanded while tapping his lap one again, I was hesitant at first but sat down on his lap anyway 'there is no point arguing with him he'll get his own way eventually'. Suddenly he pushed his seat back under his desk trapping me. "master what are you doing?" I asked still shocked at what just happened "I couldn't concentrate on my work but now I feel comparable I might able to get some work done" he rested his head on my shoulder while his arms made their way in front of me beefoe grasping the pen and beginning to work.

I sat there awkwardly for a few minutes before he suddenly spoke "so lets get to know each other more since I only know you from whats on your paperwork and from what I have observed over the last three years you've been working for me, so what was your life like before I found you princess?" his hands stopped working and lightly took mine "my life?" I asked still a little confused "yes kitten" he replied, I looked down at my hands that were now placed in his "I really don't what to talk about it" my eyes began to water just thinking about it, I hated the life I had before Jungkook took me in after finding me in one of the back street alleyways after my so called mother through me out, it was hell fire pits, broken souls and all I could never bring myself to talk about that place again any time I tried it brought me to floods of tears and in all honestly that's the last thing I would like Jungkook to witness.

"why not? you wouldn't tell me anything when i'd first found you consumed by fear and completely covered from head to toe with bruises, I just want to know what happened to you that's all"his voice seemed to soften a single tear slid down my cheek as I silently sob. Suddenly he lifts me up and turns me round to face him before pushing his chair back into the desk so that my back was leaning against it. I heard him sigh before he gently wiped my tears with his soft thumb, "Luna open your eyes please" he whispered rubbing my side, opening my eyes I placed my hands on his chest. My eyes were drawn to his as I continued to stare into his soft, dark brown orbs that seemed to twinkle lightly as the light from the lamp reflected of them.

He lent toward me and genitally placed his forehead on mine " trust me Luna, tell me what happened" he whispered, it suddenly felt like my mind became clouded, like I could trust him no matter what "I just what to know what happened Luna you can t...

He lent toward me and genitally placed his forehead on mine " trust me Luna, tell me what happened" he whispered, it suddenly felt like my mind became clouded, like I could trust him no matter what "I just what to know what happened Luna you can trust me" he repeated "m-my dad used to beat me until I couldn't walk" my breathing began to increase, his hand snaked around to my back, moving it in a circular motion "shush it's OK, why?" he spoke softly "n-n-no r-reason he j-just did, he took advantage of me whenever he could and mom didn't even s-stop h-him she would ether ignore m-my cries for help or j-join him. The night y-you found me mom and dad had come home b-but d-dad had a knife with h-him a-a-and h-he" I began to break down again, he started to rub my back again "it's OK carry on, shush".

Tacking a deep breath I began to speak "h-he cut a-all my a-arms and legs, stomach and even my back t-t-then beat me t-till I blacked out, when I-I woke up I was out side that's where y-you found m-me" his body tensed up after i'd finished "what where their names?" he asked through gritted teeth "I-I don't know" I could feel my body shaking in his embrace. Suddenly he engulfed me into a tight, warm hug "no one will ever hurt you again I promise I wont let anyone touch you like that...... EVER AGAIN" he whispered "and i'll make sure them horrid people get what they deserve for even touching you in that way" with that he lightly kissed my neck "just promise me one thing.."he kissed my neck once more nibbling at it a bit "what?" I asked hardly audible "never leave my side" little did I know that the one word that stumbled out my mouth would change my life forever "OK".....