Chapter 7 (not my room)

I woke up with a small headache, sitting up I finally rubbed my eyes to see myself in a strange room. 'WAIT WHAT?!' Not so much a room but a cell!

Memories come flooding back, Jungkook was in the hallway comforting me after arguing with my parents but what I don't remember is how I ended up here.

"Where am I?" I whispered to myself "your with me kitten" a voice suddenly spoke I looked to where I had heard the voice to see...

Jungkook sat staring at me through the iron bars.

"Master?! What's going on?..... why am I here?" He simply smirked "you ask too many questions kitten" I wrapped my hands around two of the cell bars "master?" He stood up and came closer "yes kitten?" He lowered to my level "what happened?" He chuckled "kitten I've told you, you ask too many questions but I suppose you deserve answers" He cresses my cheek through the bars.

"Please Master, I'm... I'm so confused" he chuckled again "I know kitten, I know." He stood up straight again and began walking towards the door of the room "Jungkook?" His head immediately turned to me.

My eyes begin to tear up "I'm sorry Master i-it s-slipped" he sighed and walked towards me again "I was only going to get you some food kitten" he chuckled "I'm coming back"

He walked towards the door again before completely leaving the room.

Jungkook's POV

Exiting the room I closed the door behind me and let my thoughts run wild. "The way my name rolled of her tongue..... was so.... beautiful" I entered the kitchen to see Jennie.

She tuned to see me causing her to jump slightly which amused me, other than my kitten, the fear in people's eyes gives me so much satisfaction.

Jennie's POV

I turned around to be greeted with master's face, his sudden presence made me jump.
"Make one breakfast" he ordered, very well aware that the stove was on and breakfast for the others was nearly finished. But ignoring that I still have to be kind or he will hurt me or someone I love, I know hw wasn't joking last night. "It's nearly done master" I politely bowed to him "good" he sat down at the table his eyes piercing in my back as I cooked.

"You remember our deal, you are to tell no one" he finally spoke "I said that I would not speak of it Master and I stand by my words"

He stood up and proceeded towards me "yes but this is serious, and I will not hesitate to kill you if you disobey me" I placed the pancakes that I had made especially for Luna onto a plate, I then poured some syrup on them before handing them to Jungkook along with a knife and fork. "I promise Master not a single word will be spoken" I bowed to him again as he progressed to leave "make sure that it's not" and with that he left.

Luna's POV

I was left to question myself and the new space I was in. That was until the door opened once again to reveal Jungkook with a plate of pancakes in one hand and what looks like clothes in the other.

"Hello again princess" he placed the plate down on a table and the clothes on the empty chair before walking towards me "m-Master I still have so many questions" I said as he reached the bars.

He looked down at me.

"I know princess but now is not the time, I'm going to open the door ok?" He took a key from out his poker and unlocked the door to my cell

I crawled towards him to get out from this cell but he didn't move he just stood there. I looked up at him "Master can I come out?" I questioned, he took my small chin in his large hand tugging it lifting my body up more as he lent down so that I met his eyes. "Only if you promise to stay in this room" his eyes were dead serious.

"Why?" I had to get some kind of answer, he raised his eyebrow "princess don't test me" he hissed "ok I'm sorry Master I promise" he released me from his grip and moved from the door. "Oh and call me Jungkook from now on understood?"