Chapter 12 (never leaving)

I woke up with a splitting headache. I had to blink a few times for my eyes to adjust to the brightness of the room. Going to rub my eyes I heard it, the clanking of chains. They weren't heavy or very noticeable at first almost like a slightly heavy bracket was clung snug to both my wrists. But after bringing my wrist up to my face I realised the sad truth, shackles clung onto both of my writs attaching to the bed of which I had woke up on.

Thats when it came to me the room itself I didn't recognise at all. Then it all came back to me, Jungkook, the man in the alley and the way he squeezed his heart like a sweet wrapper.

I need to get out of here...now.

I sit up a little too quickly as my head pounds and a strong stinging sensation goes through my neck. Oh....shit! I pull my hand up and gently placed it on my neck, as expected it was bandaged.

Ugh that asshole! But the stinging didn't feel the same as before, i mean I've had to give him my blood to feed from from time to time and it hurt but never like this.

The door opening suddenly pulled me out of my thoughts "it's good to see that your awake princess"

He comes in with a trey full of food, he walks over to a nearby table before placing it down.

"Where am I?" I gather the courage to finally speak up, his head snaps towards me "now why should I answer your questions humm?" He began to progress towards me "why should I tell you anything when you've been such a bad girl kitten?" He finally reaches me and sits at the end of the bed. "I wasn't bad I was just protecting myself!" I raised my voice slightly causing him to narrow his eyes at me "don't you think that I was protecting you Luna? Who was the one who saved you in the first place? I do so much and you still ran from me!" He kept firm eye contact with me "did you even question yourself when you left the manor?" He raised his eyebrow at me " of course I did, and I must admit that I regretted it at first but I actually enjoyed myself. I enjoyed the freedom I had!" He got up off the bed and spoke with his back turned to me "you were never free Luna, you are mine wether you think you are or not and you knew mark will prove that".

"What? What are you talking about?" He turned to face me with a smirk plastered on his lips.