Chapter 11 (atemted escape)

"We have to get you out of here now!" Jennie grabs a hold of my wrist pulling me off the sofa. "Theres no point he'll just find me again and now vicky will also be in danger" I'm starting to panic, I can't believe it he knows where I am how could he possibly find out so quickly.

"I have a place we can go in busan but the next train there leaves in half an hour" vicky joins the conversation "do you think we can make it?" Jennie looks at her with hopeful eyes "yes, we can take my car, the roads are clear at this time so we should make it" she says grabbing her keys from the side and unlocking the door.

We all get in the car and head to the train station "how did he find me so fast? How did he know?!" I placed my head in my hands "it's not your fault Luna so don't blame yourself" Jennie places a calming hand on my shoulder.

Not long after we reached the station. We got out the car, bought our tickets just in time to get on the train. Sitting down I gazed out the window lost in my thoughts 'one day he'll find me again, I know he will'.

Jungkook POV

We reached the house that they were in. As we arrived I ordered all my guards to surround the house while I calmly knocked on the front door... no answer, I knocked again....no answer.

"Break it down" I stepped back as I watched two men ram the door with there shoulders. Once the door opened I walked in and inspected the living room "Luna?!" Nothing but silence greeted me "Luna if you don't show yourself you punishment will have to be way worse than I had planned!" A guard approached me "sir I'm afraid the house is empty they must have already left" I let out a growl in anger "I want them found, is that understood" my voice was deep and stern with rage "yes sir".

'When i find you Luna, and be sure i will, you will never leave. But first I'll have to teach you a lesson, won't I kitten?' I smirked to myself

Luna POV

We arrived in Busan the next morning and settled into vicky's holiday home. When we all finally settled down we went out to get essentials such as clothes, food, ect.

Time skip

We've been here two months now and I'm actually beginning to enjoy myself, we get take aways often and I can actually ware what I want. I'm not gonna lie I was expecting Jungkook to have found us by now but I've seen nothing tho that doesn't mean I'm not being careful.

Today I got out of bed did my morning routine and wore this:

I wanted something cool as the weather was getting warmer.

When I got downstairs jennie and vicky were already there waiting for me "hey look who it is!" Jennie yelled making me giggle "shut up I needed that lay in" Jennie laughed "who's up for a beach day?" Vicky jumped in "but I just changed" i groaned "you don't have to go in the water" she laughed "ugh fine" we laughed before grabbing what we needed and headed out.