“You used to pinch Soobin hyung’s cheeks?” Jungkook asked, raising an eyebrow at Taehyung who shrugged, a sheepish smile carved on his lips. “What. They were really soft.”

“Hush you two. Now is not the time to quarrel.” Seungjun scolded, taking Soobin from Namjoon carefully. “Another grandson! Make more would you? A female would be nice too.” The elder alpha grinned, making everyone flush.

“Father, must you say that? You already have three grandchildren.” Taehyung chuckled, cheeks still in a bright rosy colour.

“And you lot are still young. More children to make!” Seungjun teased before turning his attention back to his newborn grandson; cooing at the babe who cried softly.

“Let me try to calm him down.” Namjoon offered, taking the baby from Seungjun who handed the baby in a sulky manner. Namjoon hummed a tune, rocking Soobin softly, calming the baby down almost instantly.

“Amazing.” Jungkook muttered, eyes wide in awe. “You’re a natural born father Namjoon hyung.” Namjoon flushed at that. “Well, I have been taking care of Yoongi since he was born and I raised him along with Hoseok. It’s safe to say me and Seokjin hyung are quite experts in parenting.” The alpha said, smiling.

“I got experience too!” Taehyung proudly said, smiling broadly as well.

“You and the pups mostly end up covered in mud or dirt.” Namjoon teased, making Taehyung pout. “They’re rambunctious little brats. It’s still amazing how you and Seokjin can handle them.”
“I’m still upset that Taehyung got to see you lot during those three years. Whenever he disappears for days, I get worried of his whereabouts.” Jungkook shook his head however a smile still graced his lips.

“As long as everyone’s now here, I’m satisfied.” Seungjun smiled, not noticing Namjoon’s smile faltering.

“Actually, Seokjin hyung and I have been meaning to ask permission to live back in our shack in the Jung property.” Namjoon sheepishly smiled, a pleading look in his eyes.

Jungkook and Taehyung looked at Namjoon in surprise before joining the alpha in sending Seungjun pleading looks. The eldest alpha sighed.

“How about you two stay there every last week of the month only? I apologize; however, I can’t allow you two to leave the palace for too long.” Seungjun said, sending Namjoon an apologetic look. The alpha however, was gleaming. “It’s more than enough! I’m sure Jinnie is going to be ecstatic!”

“What am I going to be ecstatic about?”  Seokjin’s hoarse voice could be heard behind them.

“Jinnie!” Namjoon exclaimed, rushing over to Seokjin’s side, careful with their son the whole while. “You should rest more. I’m under the impression that you’re exhausted from getting birth.”

“I’m well, Joonie. Hand Soobin to me.” Seokjin smiled, extending his hands out to receive their pup. Namjoon didn’t hesitate to give Soobin to his mother, looking at them with adore. His dreams of being a father has now been fulfilled and the love of his life is his pup’s mother. He can’t wait to raise Soobin and spend quality time with him and Seokjin.

Seokjin cradled Soobin and placed kisses all over the pup’s small and adorable face. The omega then turned to his alpha, leaning forwards to place a chaste kiss. “What were you spouting about earlier?” Seokjin asked, looking at his alpha inquisitively. 

“Former King Seungjun has granted us permission to dwell in our shack located in the Jung Territory on the last week of every month!” Namjoon replied enthusiastically, eyes gleaming in bliss. Seokjin’s mouth opened slightly, pleasantly surprised.  “Really?!” The omega asked once more, looking over at Seungjun for confirmation. When the former king smiled broadly and nodded, Seokjin teared up in joy.
“Father…” Seokjin cried as Seungjun lightly embrace him, careful not to crush Soobin that’s still in the omega’s arms. “Thank you, father. Thank you for always putting up with me.”