-XII [M?]-

(Day 2 of Seokjin and Namjoon's disappearance)

Jungkook was going to rut.

As a beta, Taehyung is of course tolerant to the smell so it wouldn't make him weak and fall to his knees like an omega would. However, knowing that it's Jungkook's scent of arousal, Taehyung can't help but get weak a bit.

Taehyung was about to leave to ask for help so that Jungkook will be locked up in his rut cell but the alpha grabbed him by the arm and pinned him on the bed. The alpha looked at him, eyes drowned in lust. This made the beta sad that if it weren't for the alpha's rut, he wouldn't be even underneath the alpha.

Jungkook kissed Taehyung roughly, stealing the beta's first kiss. The beta moaned and sobbed silently as he let the prince take his trousers and shirt off. The alpha got rid of his corset in a flash as well, leaving the beta in his undergarments alone. Jungkook began to lick and kiss the beta's thighs while his hands roamed around the latter's body.

Suddenly, Taehyung finally found the urge to refuse. It's not right. The prince is only touching him out of instinct, not because he wants to. Jungkook is just driven by instinct, he probably wouldn't want to have the disgusting beta Taehyung to even be his concubine. Jungkook's touch began to feel dirty.

The alpha began to suck on the beta's chest, leaving marks when Taehyung suddenly pushed him away and tried to run. However, the alpha was faster and pinned him down on the floor.

"Where do you think you're going omega?" Jungkook growled.

Taehyung began to cry. Jungkook isn't even seeing him. He's envisioning an omega. The alpha was about to kiss Taehyung's neck when suddenly, he pulled away, covering his nose. Taehyung was confused at first then he remembered Namjoon's temporary mark. It's the last day that the mark will remain and it's slowly starting to fade. That's why Jungkook didn't smell it until he began to attack his neck.

The beta quickly put on Jungkook's shirt before running outside. Taehyung ran and ran until he bumped into Soobin.

"Your grace, what seems to be the matter? And why are you dressed lightly?" Soobin asked, blushing a bit.

"The prince... He's in rut." Taehyung managed to choke out.

Soobin nodded before carrying the crying beta bridal style, all the way to Taehyung's room. Soobin and Taehyung ignored all the stares from the servants and guards on the way. When they have arrived at Taehyung's room, Soobin let him down on his bed and left after bowing.

Taehyung felt used and disgusted yet at the same time mad at himself. He's torn between patting himself on the back for protecting his dignity or slapping himself for throwing away the only chance Jungkook would even touch him. But then again if he let Jungkook touch him, it's not the alpha who's taking advantage of him- it's him. He loves the alpha very much and it's not right to throw himself at the alpha when he's in rut just so he can be touched.

The beta sighed and went to his private bathroom. He undressed himself and filled the tub before soaking in. Taehyung began to scrub himself hard. He scrubbed the parts Jungkook touched him the most; his thighs, legs, waist, and chest. He stopped until he got exhausted but his skin was already an angry shade of red. Taehyung looked at the ceiling as he slowly submerged himself into the water.
--
(Day 3 of Seokjin and Namjoon's disappearance)

"Joonie, don't stare at me!" Seokjin yelled, causing Yoongi to be startled and bite the omega's nipple. At this point, Seokjin wasn't even faze when small teeth bit him. He glared at the alpha who's still shamelessly staring at him, face flushing.

"I swear I'm staring at you and Yoongi. It's just an amazing thing to see domestic things like this." Namjoon excused, eschewing his eyes towards the window.