-XXXIII-

(A month [Day 31] of Namjoon and Seokjin's disappearance)

It's now autumn and the scent of the palace now reminded Taehyung of Namjoon. They have been exchanging messages through dove mailings so that Soobin wouldn't have to go through the trouble of traveling almost everyday.

Things seemed to be going well for his former alpha and same for him as well, staring at his stomach. Lately he has been throwing up every morning and feeling dizzy, Jungkook, the ever overprotective alpha he is, immediately got Taehyung checked by the doctor; afraid that after taking moonflower serum for years then suddenly stopping might have a side effect.

Jungkook immediately rejoced when the words came out of the doctor's lips;

"It seems to me that Lord Kim is pregnant!"

Once the court heard of the news, they immediately ordered Taehyung and Jungkook to get married as soon as possible. Everyone knew about Taehyung and Jungkook's engagement and the wedding is supposed to be this winter, however due to the court's demands, the wedding is rushed to be in three weeks. Taehyung didn't mind and so did Jungkook as in three weeks time, snow would've also fallen by then (the two mates absolutely adores snow).

However, there's a slight problem. Everyone is aware of their engagement. Everyone but the former king Seungjun that is.

Jungkook specifically told every servant that attends to his sick father, not to tell Seungjun about his and Taehyung's engagement and soon to be born pup. The alpha king didn't want his father to think that he quickly moved on from Seokjin's death, even if he really did since Seokjin would've want him to continue with his life and help the people in need; not mourn for him. However, Seungjun on the other hand is very sentimental and expected Jungkook to be mourning as well so the alpha chose not to reveal anything to his father yet... Until now.

With their wedding approaching soon and Taehyung being pregnant, Jungkook decided that it's time for his father to be aware of the things happening in his life.

Taehyung gave Jungkook a worried look as he wrapped his arms around Jungkook's tightly. They stood in front of a large and dark oak doors, and behind them is the bedridden Seungjun. The pureblooded omega made deep breaths, trying to suppress his nervous pheromones but his alpha noticed his frantic pupils and tight hold on his arm.

"Nervous?" Jungkook asked, looking at his omega through his peripheral vision, releasing reassuring pheromones.

"Quite." Taehyung sighed, looking at Jungkook, eyebrows slanted in worry, chapped lips pursed in a pout.

Jungkook chuckled. "There's nothing to be nervous about. Father have always liked you. I'm sure he'll be ecstatic to hear about our engagement and our future pup." The alpha then kissed his omega, licking Taehyung's lips, making the omega flush and jerk away.

"What's that for?" Taehyung flushed, covering his mouth as he looked at his alpha in surprise.

"Adorable." Jungkook muttered as he cupped Taehyung's face. "Your lips were chapped. Now let's meet father shall we?" The alpha smiled lovingly and kissed his omega's forehead once more before opening the door.

Seungjun was awake, sitting on his bed while reading a book. Once he heard the door opening, he turned and immediately smiled broadly as he saw Jungkook and Taehyung come in.

"Pleased to see you two!" Seungjun exclaimed in delight as he opened his arms for an embrace which Jungkook and Taehyung returned. "Oh, what a nice perfume you have Taehyung? Must've been expensive I presume? That musk scent is as good as a natural scent!"

Another thing Jungkook failed to mention to his father is that Taehyung is a pureblooded omega. They sure have a lot to talk about...

"Father, we have something to tell you." Jungkook started as he placed two chairs beside Seungjun's bed so that he and Taehyung can sit. Taehyung graciously sat down, pulling his dress forwards before sitting. Jungkook sat afterwards and held his omega's hand.