Chapter 15: "Happy" Birthday!!

Yay!! Today is actually (IRL) Bryan's Birthday!! ^^

Brianna (Genderbent Fnaf Bryan's) POV

Today is Our birthday! The best day of our life!! I'm sure nothing could go wrong..

Vicky's (Evil Brianna's) POV

I have to stick to the plan. It's weird how I'm feeling a bit... nervous. But I HAVE To do this! This is our payback for what they did to US on this day... Everyone is meeting in the room we meet in.. we're having a small party in about 8 minutes.. in 8 minutes we are starting our plan. With our magic source, and their trust, nobody will suspect anything..

~~~Flaskback~~~
A Couple Hours Earlier...

Brittany's (Female Scp) POV

I wake up... I thought I died...

Me: Ughh.... My head hurts....

I hear someone walk in

Me: "LE-LET ME OUT!!"

My eyes get watery.. I'm scared that I have to use the riskier way to get out. Even worse what if they use me!

?????: "Why would you think I do that? Your part of the plan~"

Me: "W-what are you going to do with me...?"

?????: "I know what your hiding.. I seen you do it before."

Me: Do it-? Wait- SHE SAW ME?!? "...Ple-please... Don't do what i think you going to do!"

?????: "Too late~"

Me: I have to act fast!

Then with the rest of the energy I Have, I start up my powers to teleport away. I was able to get out.. but what I didn't know was that that was part of their "Plan"

~~~End Of Flashback~~~

Bryan (Fnaf Bryan's) POV

Me and Brianna were just setting up the last couple decorations for the small party Me and the other Bryan's. 

Brianna: "Hm? Vicky? Your here early.."

Vicky: "Yeah, I know. I didn't have much to do other than hear the Evils talk about their Plan- for the birthday!"

Me: "Oh, You can wait for the others to come, the party is starting in about 2 minutes."

Vicky: "Alright!"

About 2-6 minutes passed, everyone was arriving, some are late, but i'm guessing that's because the Bryan's have to make excuses of were they're going. I felt like someone was missing, but I think everyone is here. 

Vile (Evil Fnaf Bryan's) POV

Me: It's almost my part of the part.. SR Is gonna kill me if I mess up. Also Hi People Who Are Reading This!

Vicky: VILE! Talking to the readers isn't part of the Plann!!

Me: But- They are reading Us..

Vicky: I Know that but we can't break the fourth wall during the plan!

SR: Yeah!

Me: Hmph Fine. 

I walk over to Bryan.

Bryan: "Hey Vile!"

Me: "..Hey. Come here! I bought you a present!"

Bryan: "Oooo~ Okay!!"

He follows me.

Other Dimensions (TheFamousFilms)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें