Chapter 63 - Sick

Hutz and ri reached home. Ri was still sleeping she was still shivering a bit. Hutz opened his flat and made way inside with a sleeping ri. He went towards the couch and made ri lie down on the couch.

He gently released the grip on his shirt kissed her forehead and went to freshen up. After changing and freshening up, hutz brought blanket and cushions covered ri with the blanket.

He went towards the kitchen to make something for them to eat. He decided to make some pasta for lunch and started making it. It took around half an hour to make it after preparing it.

He served it in plates and brought to living room. He sat on couch and looked at ri to find her frowning in her sleep and was sleeping in fetus position clutching her stomach.

He started caressing her hairs and took her head in his lap,"Baby wake up have something and than sleep". He said and kissed her forehead.

She stirred in her sleep, "Wakey wakey love i have prepared delicious pasta". He said and made her sit to which she opened her eyes.

"Go freshen up change into something comfortable". Hutz said and ri got up to get changed. Ri felt a bit uncomfortable and was getting cramps making her to realise that she is on her periods.

She went towards her room freshened up and got changed finished her business. She was on her way towards living room when she felt nauseous and rushed towards the bathroom spewing away everything.

Hutz came after her as he saw her rushing towards the bathroom and held her hairs and started rubbing her back. After finishing off she cleaned up, washed her face and rinsed her mouth.

She walked with hutz support but a painful cramp led her to bend down making hutz more worried. He picked her up and brought her to living room making her sit on the couch.

She sat in a curled up position clutching her stomach and closed her eyes. Hutz pulled her on his lap and was rubbing her back. "Baby what's wrong is it paining too much, let's go to hospital". He said and was about to get up but ri stopped him.

"No i am fine". Ri said and rested her head on his shoulders. "Love you just spewed everything and you are clutching on your stomach too". Hutz said caressing her hairs.

"It happens sometimes umm... Uhh wheniamonmyperiods". She hesitated first and blurted out in a go making him to frown in confusion.

"Baby i did not understand the last part,tell me without hesitating but a bit slow this time". Hutz said and ri took deep breaths before speaking.

"It happens when i am on my periods". She said closing her eyes tightly. "Ohh baby what can i do to help you? You don't need to be embarrassed about it it's natural". Hutz said and kissed her forehead.

"You might need to be patient with me at times, i may sometimes lose it completely, i might get angry too or will even cry on small things, i don't know these cramps sometimes can be a bit painful, i may even get slight temperature which is normal". Ri said and he nodded and kissed her forehead.

"Don't worry i will be by your side no matter what if you need anything tell me i will get it for you, don't hesitate to ask for anything". Hutz said and ri nodded closing her eyes.

"Sit here i will be back soon". Hutz said and made her sit on the couch covering her with blanket and went to the kitchen.

It was after 10 minutes he came with hot water bag, dark chocolates, fruits, some junk food and kept it on coffee table and sat by her side he took the hot water bag and put it on her abdomen to help her with cramps.

"Anything else you want i got what i thought you might want to have". Hutz said and kissed her forehead.

"Cuddle". Ri said pouting making him to peck her lips and she smiled.