Chapter 90 - Fun Night

A/n : This chapter has mature content if uncomfortable kindly skip. Enjoy reading.

Boys, girls, roo and team were heading towards the venue for party. Hutz not for once left ri alone. He had entwined their hands together and both of them were living their moment.

"This all seems like a dream to me". Ri said kissing their entwined hands. "Baby believe it this is a reality, i am happily engaged to the love of my life and you are mine forever". Hutz said proudly and kissed her forehead.

Others were smiling at them. They reached the venue. Boys, girls and others entered with ri and hutz following them behind. As ri and hutz entered they were welcomed with confetti making both of them to gasp in Surprise.

"SURPRISE". All of them shouted together making them to smile ear to ear. Few tears slipped off ri's eyes seeing their love. Hutz pulled her closer to him wiped off her tears and kissed her forehead.

They looked around and found congratulations to the newly engaged couple balloons and the hall decorated with balloons ribbons and other stuffs.

"When did you guys plan this?". Hutz asked as he was equally surprised with it. "You aren't aware of this?". Ri asked and he nodded in agreement.

"Yeah baby sis your fiancé isn't aware of this because we planned this Surprise for you guys and we told him that roo and team are throwing a party for winning which is partially the truth and we added just a bit for celebrating your engagement". Maxi said coming over to them.

"They are right baby we had a talk with team and they were planning to throw a party whether they win or not and i found it a perfect opportunity to pop the question to my love because i was planning to do it from a very long time and to make it more special i had everyone by my side everyone helped me in planning this and i know what roo, manan and others mean to you, soo having them to see you getting engaged proved to be an icing on the cake and made it memorable for you, for us". Hutz said and ri smiled widely looking at him and tears forming in the corner of her eyes.

"You will make me cry again with Happy tears". Ri said and they smile widely. "That's our job to make you cry with happy tears". They said making her to smile.

"Since when you guys were planning all this?". Ri asked wrapping her arms around hutz waist and leaned her head on his shoulder and he kissed her forehead.

"This all planning stuffs was going on from last one month". Virat said and ri's mouth went wide open.

"One month and i did not even had the slightest idea about it". Ri said with a shocking voice.

"Yeah from last one month whenever you weren't around or would be on patrol with others we would discuss about these and when hutz was with you we would discuss it with roo and others so that you wouldn't have any idea about it. Hutz would often ask about ideas and would text ideas in the middle of the night when you were sleeping". Whip said and ri looked at hutz and kissed his cheeks.

"Yeah he first of all seeked permission from roo, manan, manan's parents, me and took our blessing and than proceeded further with planning a proposal for you, he had put in much efforts to make this proposal a perfect proposal". Hop said and ri's eyes started getting teary.

"I love you". Ri said and pecked his lips making others and him to smile. "Love you too baby anything for you". Hutz said.

"He even got us including in it and booked a salon appointment for all of us and even paid for it he asked us to get you a makeover done, get your hairs trimmed a bit not much and get you a full body spa to rejuvenate yourself". T said making ri to smile.