T H E . T R U T H

Start from the beginning

Joshua got up just to sit right next to her and hug her. 

"I am gonna kill her

"I am gonna kill her..." He whispered and pulled Soonie into a warm and homelike hug. "Joshua I don't know what to do... I am scared..." She whispered burying her head onto his chest.

"Hey you don't have to do something... From now on... I will never let anything bad happen to you... I will protect you... I promise..." He whispered and gave her a peck on top of her head. Slowly the girl broke the  hug and started wiping her own tears away. 

"And What will I do with Minghao? Lisa is cheating on him... What am I supposed to tell him?" She asked and the boy smiled while his one thumb wiped away one of her tears. 

"You can tell him tomorrow morning... Leave it for today... Relax... Sleep, Read... Take some time to yourself..." He tried to sooth her as it was an easy task for him. His voice was so smooth and mellow that could touch her heart in so many different ways. 

"J-Joshie... Can I ask you for a favor... If It's not to hard to ask..." She shyly asked and Joshua smirked. "Nothing is to hard if I want to see you smiling again..." He answered setting her heart on fire. 

"C'mon Tell me..." He said as soon as he read her adorable expression. 

"Can you maybe sing to me...?" She asked and the man was actually surprised with her request at first. After that he just smiled and his eyes almost closed in happiness. He climbed his bed and properly laid on it staring at the girl.

"Come here Lola..." He gently grabbed her arm and seized her closer. The girl laid beside him with her head placed onto his chest.

"What are you gonna sing?" She mumbled against his chest and the boy laughed

"What are you gonna sing?" She mumbled against his chest and the boy laughed. "Sunday morning? probably..." He started caressing her hair as his eyes were looking at the ceiling. "Go aheaddd!" She said pulling his shirt with her hand alerting him he is procrastinating. 

Then Joshua, opened his mouth and words were perfectly getting out.

His voice was smooth and clear and quiet yet powerful. Soothing, in a way. She knew you don't really call a guy's voice beautiful, but his was. It was the promise of tomorrow. It was beautiful, and she wished that he would never stop.