Morning

I tend to wake up early so today was no different. I checked my phone for all of the birthday messages for a few minutes before getting out of bed. I stretched then walked out of the room. Gaege was still asleep on the couch. I headed into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. My under eye bags were dark as usual and I had crust in the corners of my eyes. I contemplated a shower as I washed my face until I saw a towel already sitting out waiting for me.

I went back into the room and grabbed a clean pair of clothes from my bag before walking back into the bathroom. I fished out my shower stuff and turned the water on. It was loud but I didn't think it was loud enough to wake him up. I had no clue what time he actually went to sleep so I tried everything in my power to not wake him. I stripped and once the water was warm, I jumped in. The water on my skin was refreshing and jolted my body awake.

I spent a good five minutes under the warm water washing my hair and body before getting out and drying off. I first put on my underwear and then wrapped my hair in the towel. I put my arms through the straps of my bra and hooked it behind my back. I proceeded to dry off my hair then pulling my Michael Myers Tarot shirt over my head and over my boobs.  I did my make up a little more extreme than usual for halloween and put my hair up into two high buns. When I was finished, I cleaned up my mess and folded my pajamas. I put my skirt on and walked back to the bedroom. 

I stopped in the doorway after looking up from my phone to see Gaege standing at his closet shirtless. I wanted to stop looking but I couldn't. He had a slender toned frame. His collar bones poked out just enough. Every time he moved, I noticed a new muscle. "Oh. Good morning," he spoke when he notice me.

"I'm sorry. Did I wake you up? I tried not to." I was able to break my gaze.

"No. You didn't. I had an alarm set. I sleep half of the day sometimes and I didn't want to do that while you're here."

"Oh, okay. Cool. Hey, what do you want me to do with this towel?" I held it out a bit.

"Just put it in the bin right here." He gestured toward the laundry hamper in from of him. I paused.

"Right. Okay." I walked over and got close to him. I could feel his body heat from how close I was.

"what shirt should I wear?" He asked. I dropped the towel into the hamper then I looked up at his selection. He stepped out of my way for me to be able to get a better look. It was mostly the same stuff: merch, plain shirts, muscle shirts, and a few regular prints. 

"I mean, wear whatever you're feeling I guess. You're a big boy."

"Your right," he chuckled. I moved across the room and put away my pajamas. "You wanna go get coffee and spend the day looking at halloween stuff?" he asked as he put on a muscle shirt.

"My favorite pastime," I responded with a smile.

"Cool. Get your shoes on and I'll finish getting dressed, then we will go." He moved over to his dresser and pulled out a pair of jeans before shuffling out of the room and into the bathroom. I put on knee high socks and slipped my boots on. I spent five minutes tightly lacing them up and calling it good. I walked out into the living room and sat down on the leather couch and waited for him. Gaege came out with keys in hand. He stood in front of me and asked, "You ready?" I shook my head and he held out his hand for me to take it. I placed my hand in his. His grip was light but strong enough to pull me to my feel and up against him. I could have stayed there forever but he placed his hands on my hips and pushed me out the door.