After The Call

------ The Boys -----

"She's kinda cute isn't she," Narrator spoke.

"Yeah Juice, what do you think?" Mully added.

"Her name is Hexxus. How cool is that?" Eddie jumped in.

"Yeah. Yeah. We only talked to her for a brief minute," Gaege responded.

"Do we need to invite her back?" Josh asked.

"We have hundreds of people waiting and I bet she's already off anyway."

"I bet I can find her on instagram or something."

"Next person."

"Alright," Mully said slightly disappointed before continuing.

---- Juicy ----

"Alright guys, see ya," Gaege said before logging off of his computer. He exhaled and sat back into his chair. Gaege picked up his phone and vape off of the desk next to his keyboard. He checked the time and notifications as he took a hit from his vape. He remember that Josh said he would find her on Instagram so instinctively he opened the app. So many mentions and tags by slightly recognizable people he had just seen on Zoom but none of them were her. He typed her name in the search bar to see what would come up.

He went through many account to find a recognizable face. 20 down and Hexxus_sin had a ghost profile picture. He tapped on it to see if he had finally found the girl. It had a big follow back button. The latest picture was posted 7 hour earlier. It was a fully body picture and her camera slightly covered her face. She wore ripped skinny jeans, classic Doc Martens, and a Metallica shirt cut into a crop top. It has to be her. It was her. 

He scrolled through her pictures for a few minutes then turned the screen off and laid the phone on his chest. He sat there and thought, taking a few hits off of his vape. Gaege looked around his room than got up and went to lay in his bed. He looked at the ceiling with thoughts over running his mind. His phone buzzed with a text message.

"Find her yet?" Narrator text him.

"Why are you assuming I'm even looking," Juicy responded.

"I'm not dumb."

"Yes. I found her instagram."

"So?"

"No. I'm not messaging her. I don't even know what to say. 'hey. its juicy.' that's stupid bro."

"I mean. It's worth a shot."

"She lives in Colorado anyway."

"And? We all met and have hung out plenty of times."

"But that's different."

"I think you should still say something."

"I don't know dude."

"Okay. When you do, let us know." Gaege rolled his eyes and turned his phone screen off.

Should I?