Graduation

(Not seen from Hannah's POV)

Before heading to their seats hannah made her way around the table greeting her family members. They didn't really care about who Gaege was which he was thankful for. "Hey you're a youtuber," Braxton pointed out as they sat down at the two saved seats.

"Yep that's me."

"Oh yo holy shit! You're the no no square guy!" Gaege just gave a nod trying to ignore him like Hannah had said.

"I thought she was lying, being a bitch... I mean witch, and all." Braxton said with his mother giving him a glare. Gaege gave an awkward titter and said nothing. Hannah gave her brother the finger then turned her attention to Gaege. She pointed out who was who and their relations to her then explained how the morning would go. As she spoke, it was hard for Gaege to drown out Braxtons snarky comments and inappropriate remarks. "So why do you go by Juicy? Sounds kinda gay to me." Gaege looked over at Braxton unamusingly.

"Gae is literally in my name." He responded, "and maybe you should ask your sister why I go by Juicy. She would know all about it."

"Gaege!" Hannah spoke with a surprised yet slightly mad expression. He gave her a side smile as he looked at Braxton's face for his reaction.

"What did you say about my sister?"

"Ax, I will lay your ass out right here. Don't fucking try it," Hannah said through her teeth trying not to draw attention.

"What? He called you a whore." He whined.

"And you called him gay now shut the fuck up dude before I beat your ass or I let him beat your ass for me. It's not going to be like your stupid fights at school either." Braxton scoffed and rolled his eyes then turned away and didn't say much for the rest of the night. 

In the morning, she already had what she was going to wear picked out. "Damn," Gaege said standing in the doorway of the bathroom watching her get ready. He stood there for a minute taking in what he was seeing then made his way behind her. He gently moved her hair off of her neck and placed soft kisses on her skin. "Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" His warm raspy voice sent chills down her spine sending her brain into a dream like state. The things she could do to him when he uses that voice.

When they walked out the door she was wearing a black mini dress with a chain belt, a pair of fishnet stockings, and her recently cleaned Doc Martens. Gaege tied it all together with a white button up, a tie, and black jeans. They looked like the power couple everyone envied. Before heading out the door, Hannah grabbed her cap and gown and she couldn't forget Robert.

When they got on campus, she put on her cap which said 'I'll always remember this' and pointed to the temporal lobe of a brain. She adjusted it accordingly then moved the white tassel to the right side before putting on her gown, two medals, and two cords. Of course her mother had to take pictures before the event even started although she paid a professional to take graduation photos just a month earlier. This way she could get pictures of Hannah and her family before she ruined her hair or makeup.

The ceremony was outside in a large stadium and to Gaege it seemed like the longest thing he's ever had to sit through. The only thing that kept him mildly busy was texting Hannah as she sat on the field also waiting for it to be over. She wanted it to all be over with so she could get away from her family and spend the last few hours with her old friends as much as she could before leaving the next day. 

She didn't throw her cap too high in fear she wouldn't be able to find it easily in the mess of all the others. "So, how does it feel not being a dropout?" Gaege asked as he wrapped his arms around her when they finally met up again. She gave him a look, "What? I just wanna know since I didn't even graduate high school." He had his cute smile stuck to his face which, in turn, made her smile.

"Pretty great actually." Hannah was so proud of herself at this moment. She was only 21 with a bachelor's degree in hand and had the man of her dreams. It was the first thing she had stuck with since her dad had passed and Gaege could see the sense of accomplishment in her face. 

"I'm happy for you." Hannah could tell he was in thought. It wasn't deep though so anything she said could break him from it. She gave him a quick peck on the cheek loosening him from his trance. 

"Whatcha thinking about?" She asked looking a little concerned.

"Everything. Where I would be if I went the same route. If we would have ever met." He spoke as he looked over her and at the campus. He seemed almost sad until he looked down at her and a smile instantly grew. "I used to think about where I would be if I did everything differently. Sometimes I would regret missing the opportunities that were right in front of me but you... everytime I look at you I regret nothing."

"What are you getting at?"

"You know, I'm not sure." He knew what he wanted to say. Hell, even she knew what he wanted to say and she wanted to say it too but she wasn't going to be the first to say it. Not yet anyway.

"So... Drinks? On me." Hannah smiled.

"I'd usually say no especially since it's kinda a big day for you but I also spent a shit ton of money to even be here so you could at least buy me a beer or something but Robert has to stay in the car. He's underage." Gaege held out the plush and she took it from his hands.

"I'd be a bad parent otherwise," she giggled.