Friday

Gaege found me still twirling around in the chair. He leaned on the door frame, crossed his arms, and just watched. "Hello there," I said slowly turning to face him.

"General Kenobi-?" He had a questioning facial expression. I smiled and shook my head with content.

"So," I started, popping up from the chair, "What's the plan?"

"Well, It's already four. I didn't know if you'd need time or not but I thought we could go out for dinner at around 6:30 or 7."

"Perfect because it takes me way too long to get ready for things. I'll go out looking Like this sometimes but not a lot. I just Like looking good."

"You look good either way." He smiled.

"I know. I just Like looking better." I walked past him and into his room to find my bag sitting on his bed. I walked right up to it, unzipped the lid and grabbed a smaller bag out of it. 

"Damn. What the hell is in the thing? It's massive. How did it even fit in the other one?"

"It's one of two makeup bags. This one has all of the face paint in it and the other has my brushes and other stuff. Can you grab it for me?" I walked into the bathroom and unpacked the things I needed. 

"Yeah sure." He went in after and grabbed the second bag, "This one is still huge. How did you fit these in there?" He asked as he handed it over.

"I learned how to pack like that in high school. It's all one big puzzle." I took the bag from him and set it against the mirror. 

"None of that is face paint," he pointed out.

"All of this, no. I do, however, Have real face paint in here because I also do effects and cosplay makeup. I just call this face paint because it's basically the same thing." He stood there intently watching as I did my makeup. "Do you want to go through my clothes and pick out something while I do this. It's a long process and you'd be standing there for a bit."

"Sure," He answered before walking off. Gaege got to the suitcase and stared into it. He scratched his head and looked around, "I'm scared to go through this," He yelled from the bedroom.

"Why? It's not like I have anything in there that will hurt you or disturb you," I yelled back.

"You said it was like a puzzle. So I don't want to mess it up."

"It's fine. I know how its all in there."

"Bro, you even have extra pairs of shoes in here. How?" He held a pair of Doc Martens in one hand and a pair of heels in the other.

"I told you. It's a puzzle. Anything can fit if you know how to pack properly."

"You brought so much."

"I have trouble making up my mind when it comes to things to wear," I answered as I finished my eyeliner. He brought me a a pair of black skinny jeans and a Led Zeppelin shirt. "Thank you," I took the items from his hands, "Give me just a second." I closed the door and changed as fast as I could. I opened door and walked into the bedroom where Gaege was going through his closet. "What are you doing?"

"I feel like I need to change to look just as good."

"Gaege, you look fine." I folded my previously worn clothes and put them in a different compartment of my suitcase. I put on my heels and brushed out all of the wrinkles then grabbed another bag filled with accessories. I chose a basic chain and stud earrings.

"No. You look way better. I have to look as good."

"Alright. You do that." I walked out of the room and to the bathroom to put my earrings in. He came out wearing black skinny jeans that were ripped at the knee, his 1 mil hoodie, and a pair of black shoes. Around his neck, he also wore a basic chain. 

"Now we match," He said with a smile. I couldn't help but slightly smile back, trying to hide the fact that I was thinking about how cute he was. "Well, lets go." He grabbed his keys from the counter and opened the door, waiting for me to walk through. When, I stepped outside, I was not expecting the temperature change. It went from 90 when I had arrived hours earlier to 70. There was a nice breeze that carried an unfamiliar smell. It created a sense of euphoria. I kind of enjoyed it.