Chapter 20

HAHHAHAHAH HI GUYS, TOLD YA ID BE BACK IN A COUPLE OF MONTHS. HERES HALF OF CHAPTER 6 OF BEYOND. ENJOY

[Name]'s P.O.V.

It's been a week since Chloe had her party. Times passed and things are okay. Well, except Hawkmoth. Hawkmoth has been sending off akumas all this week. Which was annoying, to be honest. Mom came back from Japan two days after like she said. She also brought me a bunch of anime merch which I'm grateful for. "[Name]!" I shook my head and brought my attention back to my mother. "Did you hear what I said?" I shook my head. "Heh.. sorry Mom," I said, scratching the back of my head. She sighed. "What am I going to do with you, [Nickname]." I laughed. "Anyway," my mom started. "I'm staying overnight at the office today. I'll be home by 11. You have a recording tomorrow at 10. Make sure you get some rest." I nodded my head. "You got it, Mom!"

It was 7 pm and there was nothing to do. Dottie was in the corner, eating berries. All of a sudden, the door slammed open. "[NAME]!" Luke entered worried as heck. I turned to him. "What?" Luke turned on the television in my room and headed towards channel 2.  The news started playing and Nadja, the news lady's voice was playing. "Tonight. For our first addition of face to face. You'll have an opportunity of a lifetime!" A question mark showed up on the screen. Before then shifting to a picture of Ladybug, Chat Noir, Winter and Blaze. "The chance to talk live with Ladybug, Chat Noir, Winter, and Blaze!" Nadja then came on to the screen. "Along with me, Nadja Chamack!" My eyes widen and looked at Lang. Blaze was there as well shocked along with Luke. "We'll be revealing some sizzling information about your favorite superheroes! Don't be amused! It's just the news!" 

I slapped my head. "DAMNIT! I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THE INTERVIEW!" I yelled out as Dottie slapped my cheek. "Not just that! But you can't release information about yourself or then Hawkmoth will know who you are!" I sighed and nodded. "But Ladybug accepted this to let the people of Paris know that we'll always be there to protect them from the dangers of Hawkmoth." Blaze and Dottie looked at one another before then looking back. Blaze sighed. "Fine, you both can go." Dottie then butted in. "Just be careful, alright!" Luke smiled and nodded. I smiled and giggled. "Okay, Mom and Dad!" Blaze and Dottie looked at us in disgust. "Please don't call us that," Blaze started. "HEY! I'm more of a big sister than a mom!" Luke and I just laughed. "Okay," I started. "Let's do this," Luke finished. 

"Blaze!" "Dottie!" "Snooters on!" Red and Blue flashed in our rooms and we both started transforming. Dottie disappeared into my bracelet and I smiled.  I touched the top of my head and two ears sprouted out. I cover my face as my suit started appearing. My mask was revealed and so was my tail. My bow and arrows were around my shoulder. I turned to my brother who was done transforming as well. "Ready to go, Mr. Lava." Blaze deadpanned at me. "Please stop. You furry." I got angry. "BRUH! WE'RE BOTH THE SAME ONLY DIFFERENT COLORS!!" Blaze chuckled. "You started it," he stated. I grumbled. "Yeah, whatever." I smiled and looked back at him. I ran to my patio and jumped off, landing on the neighbor's roof. "PARKOUR!" Luke laughed. "You dumb butt."

We both entered the News station, finding Chat Noir was already there. I look at Nadja and bowed. "Sorry for being so late!" Nadja waved her arms. "No! No! Thank you for coming!" I turned to Chat. "My My, the kitty's very early." Blaze sat down, clearly knowing I'm going to tease. Blaze took a pretzel bite and watch what I was going to unfold. "I just got here. So bold of you to assume I have so much free time, little pup." I smirked at snatched at a pretzel bite from the table. "My apologies. Usually, cats are wandering around whenever they want." I stated as I ate the bite. "Well, I'm a busy kitty then." Chat said, smirking back. We both started laughing as I sat down in the middle between the boys. "Man, where's Ladybug~ I feel so lonely!" Chat and Blaze deadpanned at me. "What are we? Roaches?" I turned to look at Blaze, who decided to reply. "Exactly, I'm glad you finally understand your true value."