Chapter 16: Will You Be My Girlfriend

My eyes widen. I blushed. My heart was beating so fast. "Aww... Caleb." I stood up and wrapped my arms around him. Caleb wrapped his arms around me with a smile. I lift my arms, releasing from the hug and sat back down to my seat in the booth.

Caleb smiled. He gently grabbed my hands, that were placed on the table, and looked at me in the eye with those blue orbs of his. His black hair covered his eyes but he looked up and his bangs swished to the other side. I blushed some more. 'If I keep blushing, I'll end up as my tomato chald.'

"Uh... sorry if I'm ruining a moment.." the waiter, Laurence came with our food. My eyes widen and I looked away with embarrassment. "No. No. It's fine.." Laurence placed down our food. "If you guys need anything just say the word."

We both nodded. Caleb and I locked eye contact, before laughing the embarrassment off. "Oh geez, that was awkward!" I said, rubbing the back of my neck. He nodded. "Agreed."

I looked down at my food. "Well, shall we eat?" I said, with a smile. Caleb smiles back. "We shall."

After lunch, we left the cafe with our tummies full. The other day I saw a Japanese store, and so with that, I dragged Caleb to come with me. We scavenged around, and found some items. Like the recent (fav/manga) manga. And (fav/anime) figure. Caleb was also secretly an otaku as well. He bought a Rem figure and a freaking body pillow.

"Ok.. who had a chicken stupid idea to write body pillow." Ross comes up. "Ross... your fired. Take your mountain dews, your manga, and your cosplay outfits out of here." Ross leaves. "Ugh.. okay.. uh.."

He bought a Rem figure fron Re:Zero and Jo Jo's Bizzard Adventure poster. I was satisfied with his taste. We quickly paid, and went to the park. "Then I told him," I said with a smile. "Your butt must get real jealous from all the poop that comes out of your mouth." (I censored it for you children.)

We both laughed at The amazing comeback. But I looked up to see Adrien at the fountain with cameras and light. If I had my ears from my hero form. I think they be drooping right now. Caleb looked at my direction. "Who's that?" He said, with a concerned tone. "Just a friend." I said. Caleb holds my hand and I blush.

"Y/n..." He placed my hand on my chin and face my face towards him. "I've always wanted to tell you this but I couldn't but will you be my-" Screams interrupted his sentence. "Sleep... All I want is sleep."

A

lady floated above us, and I grabbed Caleb and dashed off to a bush. People started screaming out the dangers in the world. Fear was building up. Fear that will keep them away at night.

"Work... Sleep... Fear..." The Lady said with a smile. "Sweet Dreamer is the name. And no sleep had always beat my game." She said, with an angry look. I looked at Caleb, stay here. He nodded and I ran off. "Wait! Where at you going?!" He exclaimed. "Uh.. I'm going to look for the heroes." He nodded. I ran off to an alley. "I'm guessing he already knows about Paris' fighting group."