Chapter 7

Third P.O.V

The 2 bruttette headed and the (h/c) headed surrounded the blonde and the other (h/c) while they were asleep. The bluenette was asleep on the other side of the blonde's room. The 3 teens were taking picture of the two who were sleeping and cuddling each other.

"Shhh.... Luke your going to wake them up." Alya said quietly, trying to hush the boy. "But Alya...." Luke whined, "I need lots of these to tease her!" "Dudes. Shush, (Y/n) is waking up!" "Nghhh," the girl laying with the boy said, slowly waking up.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

"Nggghh!" I groaned, slowly opening my eyes, trying to wake up. I snuggled against the pillow. Wait, this pillow is to stiff to be a pillow. I turned to see a chest. I looked up, seeing Adrien and his sleepy face. I smiled and blushes a little until I heard some giggles.

I turn to see Alya, Nino, and Luke taking pictures of us cuddling together! "Wah!" I said, getting up from the floor, then tripping and falling because of an actual pillow. They burst into laughs, making Adrien wake up. "Guys! Not funny!"

"Your right it wasn't funny," Luke said. He looked at Alya and Nino. "It was hysterical!" They all started laughing again, making Adrien more confused as ever. "What just happen?" He asked with an adorable looking face. "Long story short. They were taking pictures of us because we were sleeping together." I blushed a little and so did Adrien.

"I ship it," Luke said, looking a the pictures and then showing me. "I ha  te that I taught you how to ship." Alya and Nino laughed, waking up Marinette. "Uhhh 5 more minutes mom."  We giggled quietly at Marinette's remark. 

(LE TIME SKIP)

Alya, Nino,and Marinette left after Adrien's chefs made breakfast for all of us. Dottie tapped the side of my belly, causing me to giggle. The group looked at me, and I laughed nervously. "Um.. Excuse me?" I ran towards the bathroom and Dottie came out of her hiding space. "Dottie what the heck?!" "Sorry (Y/n) but," she gave me a pouting face, "I'm hungry~!" I sighed. "Fine. Just don't do it again." She hid back in her hiding spot. I walked out of the bathroom and went back to the dining area.

"Are you okay, (Y/n)?" Adrien asked, with his face full of concern. "Yea I'm just you know still tired. So I uh... went to splash water on my face. Yeah! To wake up more." I said, then chuckled nervous. I took a piece of my pancake, that the chefs made and gave it to Dottie.

Luke then lean towards me and whispers so no one will here. "What's up?" "Dottie was hungry." I whispered back. Then continued eating. "You haven't feed her yet? I already fed Blaze some bacon. But he said he want tacos."

(Blaze and his tacos, great now I'm hungry)

I sighed, feeling like a bad person for not feeding my kwami. 'Its okay (Y/n).' I hear Dottie's voice in head. Thanks Dottie

(If your wondering if this is breakfast then why was this a time skip? Well it's just a recap that happen at breakie)

I layed on Adrien's bed, feeling comfortable, while I was watching the guys play this game that people play here in Paris. Adrien was a black greenish cat robot, while Luke was a red and orange wolf shape robot.

Once they finished the round, Adrien won. Adrien looked back at me. "Wanna go, (Y/n)?" I shrugged, "Why not?" I sat next to Adrien. "Just so you know Adrien, I have mastered alot of video games. And I have notice the way you've been playing." I picked a blueish and white wolf shaped wolf, and then the game started.

I won. Adrien gaped in shock, while Luke gave me a high five. It was so funny. I took a picture and posted it on my social medias.

Lol! I beat him. And it was my first time playing.

I wrote as a caption. Adrien came back from his shock and returned back to earth.

Boom! Crash! Scream!

We all looked towards the window, Luke and I looked at each other. And nodded. Adrien nervously laughed and said, "I gotta go to the bathroom, you guys wait here and keep playing." We nodded and turn back to the window.

"You know what we gotta do Blaze." Then Luke turned towards me, " You too sis." I nodded, and looked at Dottie. "You know the words (Y/n)!" "You too Luke!" Blaze and Dottie said as a reminder.

"Blaze/Dottie snooters out!"

(Snooters are wolf's noses. Aphmau and the werewolves call their noses this)

Hi! Sorry this chapter is short but I want to tell you something.

This week and next week only there will be updates on 3 specific books will be updated.

Friday(Today): Adrien

Sat: Boku no Hero Academia

Sun: Mystreet

Mon: Adrien

Tues: Mystreet

Wed: Boku no Hero Academia

Thurs: Adrien, Boku no Hero Academia and Mystreet

This I because I'm going on a 1 week (ish) vacation where they'll be no Wi-Fi 😣😥

I'll be back 10th or 11th of August.

But I'll write on the plane and any free time while on Vaca.

But then after that, *sigh* schools will be starting in two days. Ugh...

But the schedule for updates will be the same again

Fri: Adrien

Sat: Mystreet

Sun: Bnha

Thank you for understanding and accepting this schedule.

Seriously though, no Wi-Fi......

But thank you!

Bye, my little heroes!

~Pleb of A Fangirl