Chapter 10

~Things you need to know~
Y/n= Your name
L/n= Last Name

'Ugh, writing notes is more harder than I thought!' I had my pencil to the paper, writing every word the teacher was saying.

It has been a week of school. Akuma attacks have been here and there. But as heroes, Chat, LB, Blaze, and I have been rescuing the city. But the wolf duo has been getting really popluar. Honestly, I'm just really happy to see the people in Paris just being happy and safe.

"Adrienkins!" I looked up to see Chole hugging Adrien. "Grrr." Luke raised an eyebrow. "Do you like Adrien?" My eyes widen, at the question at hand. "W-what?! Why would you think that?" "Just because that fact you just growled right now!" Oh shit.....

"That wasn't me! It was Dottie!" Dottie's head popped out of my bag. She glares at me while I have her a pleading look. She sighed and nodded at Luke. Luke got closer to my face and squinted. "Okay!"

I sighed in relief. 'I'm so glad he's a bit stupid' "Hey Chole!" I screamed acrossed the room. "Can't you tell Adrien's feeling uncomfortable?" She laughed. "My Adrienkins loves me!" Then I laughed. "Chole you make me laugh!" I said, wiping a fake tear.

I stood up and walked over there. "Adrien?" The blonde perked up, looking desperate for help. "Y-yes?" "Do you feel uncomfortable?" He slowly started nodded. "See?" I said. Chole 'hmped' and went back to her seat.

"Thanks for helping me out there." Adrien said, rubbing the back of his neck. "Anything for my best friend." I gave him a hug. Then I felt the heat rushed to my cheeks. "I got to go help Luke now." I said, rushing back to my seat.

Why me?

"Hi mom!" I said, as I saw mom in her office. "Hold on a real second, Aaron. Hey sweetie how was school?" She asked, as she was typing away on her laptop. "Good." "That's great honey. Oh! And tomorrow you'll be leaving school early with Adrien for your first photo shoot. Then the next day you'll be meeting Jaggad Stone. To talk about the song you'll both create."

I smiled and nodded. "Gotcha mom." Then I went up to my room. I crashed into my bed, sighing at the same time. Dottie then came out of my backpack. "What's wrong Y/n?" "Just that I was so happy having Mom back but now she's going back to Manger Mom." I said, staring at the ceiling. "Will a patrol help you out?" I smiled and nodded. "Definitely."

I smiled. "Dottie! Snooters Out!"

(Okay you know what I just realized. I didn't put what were there miraculouses. Both of them have bracelets

Much like this one only Luke's is red and Y/n's is blue

Much like this one only Luke's is red and Y/n's is blue. Plus side, Luke's bracelet is on his left and Y/n's is on her right. Okay bye OwO)