Chapter 15: World

Pain. Was all I could feel. Insanity. Hurt. Negativity. Things fogged my brain, as I brought up the memory of my father to my mind. But today, I couldn't allow that... it was the triple date today. And I couldn't miss it.

I do not want to ghost Adrien. I did nit want to be selfish, leaving him alone with everyone else. A knock came from the other side of the door. "Y/n?" Luke. My older brother. The boy who had the same issue with dad like me. Only he was stronger. And I knew it. He's the 'man' of the house. But, still. It felt like it was only yesterday since dad was gone for good...

The 10 year old looked at her father. "Daddy?" She said, hugging her father. "When are you going to come back?" Her father smiled. "Oh sweet pea," he said, ruffling her hair. "I'll be back before you know it!"

"He wasn't back.." I said. "He never came back!" Luke then came over and hugged me. "I know." He said, with a sad smile. "But he's in a better place now." Tears fell off my cheeks. "I miss him, Luke." He nodded his head. "Me too, Y/n. Me too..."

We stayed like that for a few more seconds before then letting go. I looked at the clock. "HOLY FUDGING WAFFLES! WE'RE LATE!" I said, standing up. I was still in my (fav. anime) shirt and (color) pajama pants. "AND I'M STILL NOT CHANGE YET!" Luke chuckled and stood up. "I'll be waiting down stairs." I wasn't even paying attention to him. I quickly grabbed some clothes.

I changed into ripped black jeans, a black sweater which had white stripes, and black converse. I quickly did my hair into (random hairstyle). I grabbed my bag, and my phone. "I feel like I'm forgetting something." I looked around to find Dottie sleeping on my stuff animal. I giggles and gently grabbed her, placing her in my bag.

I ran downstairs to see Luke on his phone. "Okay! Let's go!" I said, before opening the door. Luke steps out and so do I.

This was the part I had no idea what was going to happen.

Alya had sent me the directions, and Jeffory took us to the cafe. I walked in and noticed Alya, Nino, and Marinette waving at us. I smiled at them. 'Where's Adrien?' I walked over, with Luke behind me. I waved. "Hey guys!"

(-looks up for guy names- uh...

-points at one- chu!)

Caleb's P.O.V

I walked in a small cafe, and went to the line. I looked around, admiring the cafe when I noticed a familiar (h/l) (h/c) hair. I smiled.

I stepped out of line and headed towards the table. "Y/n!" The female turned, and gasped. She smiled. "Caleb!"

Y/n's P.O.V

"Caleb?!" I couldn't believe it. I stood up with tears in my eyes. I hugged him. "Caleb! I missed you so much!" "Why does it feel like Deja Vu?" Nino said, since he barely had any screen time. Wait, am I breaking the fourth wall?

Well I'll have you know what happens next is soo- ( Kayla looks at Y/n with a disapproving look. "No! Get back there!" Kayla pulls out a gun, "Or else." Y/n shakes in fear and nods. Kayla nods. "Good."

"Oh right! Guys! This is my best friend from (h/t), Caleb." Caleb waved. "Hey." Everyone from our group nodded, and said hello. Then my phone dinged. "Oh that must be Adrien!" I looked at the text and my heart sank.

Adrien:

Hey Y/n.

I'm srry.

But I can't make it to the date.

I have a

"Photo shoot..." I mumbled. Tears formed my eyes. Alya looked at Marinette. Luke's eyes widen. I wiped my eyes. "Uh... I'm gonna go." I started walking out of the cafe, until I heard a voice. "Y/N! WAIT!" I looked back with tears in my eyes. "C-Caleb.." He looked at me with his soft green eyes. "Let's go grab something to eat? Yeah?" I giggled.

"Sure Caleb."

Caleb had grabbed my hand, leading me to this other cafe. He opened the door. "After you m'lady." Chat.... Adrien... I smiled. "Thanks Caleb.." I walked inside and sat at a booth, Caleb sat across from me. "So, how've ya been, Y/n? I see that Luke's back and has found a girlfriend." I laughed. "Yup!" Caleb fiddles his hands. "Uh.. who's Adrien?" "Uhh..."

Then the waiter came. "Hi, Welcome To Kawaii Maid Cafe! Kawaii-chan is happy you come here." The girl with pink hair says. "What can Kawaii-chan get you?" I looked at the menu, so many sweet treats. "I'll get the (f/dessert) with the (f/drink)." I said, handing her my menu. Kawaii-chan took the menu and wrote down my order. "And I'll have the apple pie with pink lemonade." She nodded and took Caleb's menu and left.

I looked down and sighed. Might as well tell him. "Adrien's my childhood friend, who was supposed to be my date today, but was stuck in a photo shoot." Caleb gasped. "Not a photo shoot." I nodded. "I'm sorry, Y/n." I gave him a sad smile. "Its fine, Caleb. You being here is great." I paused.

"Wait a minute." (WhO aRe YoU?! Neito Monama as Kazoo Kid) "Why are you here?" Caleb rubbed his head. "I came here for you. I missed you
Y/n." Caleb grabbed my hand. I blushed. "Aww... Caleb. I missed you too." I stood up and gave him a hug. Then a brown haired male came to our table. "I am so sorry. Kawaii-chan and I were switched for shifts." He gave us our drinks and desserts. "I'm Laurence by the way. If you need anything, just call me. p" We nodded.

"So, your staying here for a few months?" Caleb shook his head. "I'm staying here with you, Y/n." I looked at his pale blue eyes, with my (eyecolor) eyes.

"I'd travel the world for you."

Uh.. I'm back. And yeah. I watched the new episode if Miraculous today. My ship is so dense. ;^; okay. goodnight,