Chapter 17

If you guys are confused, we are no longer 100k. Someone posted a comment, saying that all the Updates chapters were a bother. So I deleted a bunch of parts that lead the views to go down. I'm kind of sad but I guess it's fine... Anyway, enjoy the chapter I guess. 

My eyes widen and I pushed Caleb. "Cal, that's sweet and all but... I already have someone." Caleb was in shock and shook his head. "Oh, I-I'm so sorry. I-I messed up." I shook my head and waved my arms around. "No, no! You didn't mess up! We're still best friends. You know that right?" He looked up and hugged me. "Whoever this guy is. This man is so lucky to have you." I giggled. "Nah, I'm the lucky one to have someone like him." I punched Caleb's shoulder. "And whoever started dating you, will have the same effect." Caleb shook his head. "Nah, dude." I laughed. "Whatever you say, dude." 

"(Y/N)!" I turned around to see Luke and the group. I smiled and ran to them. "LUKE!" I jumped and hugged him. "I MISSED YOU!" He fell back as everyone around us laughed. "GAH!" All of a sudden, I felt a pair of hands pick me up and hug me. My eyes widen and I looked up at the figure. "ADRIEN!" I smiled and hugged him. He smiled. "Hello, my princess." "WOAH WAIT ADRIEN AGRESTE IS YOUR MAN! NAH I CAN'T COMPETE AGAINST HIM!" I turned around to find Caleb coming closer to us. He grabbed Adrien's hand and shook him. "Adrien Agreste, it's such a pleasure to meet you! I'm a huge fan!" I laughed. 'Caleb has entered fan-mode.' Adrien smiled nervously. "Nice to meet you too, Caleb." Caleb gasped. "Adrien Agreste knows my name." 

I stood beside Adrien as all of us were gathered around talking. "Hey (Y/n)!" I turned around to find my friend, Kayla behind me. "Oh, hey Kayla!" Caleb stepped in and immediately started to flirt. "Hey pretty lady, you wanna hang later." The entire group and I were trying so hard not to laugh. Marinette stood behind me. "Your friend might die today." I nodded my head. "Mhm!" Kayla deadpanned. "No. Unless you're Shoto Todoroki from My Hero Academia or Kei Tsukishima from Haikyuu then yes. But clearly you're not." Caleb's face then flushed red. "I-" All of us started laughing as Kayla smiled. "Anyway, I have to go. See you later at lunch!" I nodded my head. "See ya!" Kayla walked away as Caleb stood frozen in place. I looked at him. "You good, Cal?" He turned to us and gripped his shirt. "Bro, I think I'm in love." 

The bell rang and we all entered the class. I sat next to Luke and Kayla came in and sat behind us. Caleb came over and sat next to Kayla. "Oh, dear," I muttered as Luke started laughing. Before anything could happen, Chloe started walking towards Caleb. "Caleb-boo!" Chloe jumped on Caleb and hugged him. Caleb displayed a face full of cringe as Chloe hugged her. "I'm sorry, do I know you?" Chloe glared at her. "I'm the mayor's daughter!" Caleb nodded. "Oh, uh... cool." Kayla glared at Chloe and stood up. 'Ohhhh stuff's going done!' I looked at Adrien who was looking at me nervously. Kayla walked over to Caleb and pulled him towards her. "sorry Chloe. But Mr. Hotshot here needs to take his seat. Which is next to me. Now go." I giggled as Kayla dragged him towards her seat. I looked at Adrien and nodded. "Ship."

At the end of the day, all of us decided to go out on dates to make up what happened yesterday. Alya and Nino. Ship. Marinette and Luke. Ship. Caleb and Kayla. Kayla's a big tsundere and Caleb's a dumbie. So I say. BIG SHIP. And then, there was Adrien and I. Adrien and I were walking around the park, holding hands. I smiled at him as he kissed my forehead. I giggled. I dragged him to a bench and we both sat down. I laid on his shoulder and smiled. 'You know," I started saying, "I never regret coming back to Paris. My life has changed so much. And I know it's gonna change more." Adrien grabbed my hand and kissed my temple. "I agree. You coming back has been the best for both of us." I hugged him. "I love you, Adrien." Adrien hugged back. "I love you too, princess." 

Yeah that's it. I got nothing. Have a good day. Check out the rewrite, my boku no hero book, and my new x reader book if you watch love is war. Bye!!