Epilogue

King Ben and Queen Mal are happily married! Evie and Doug on the other hand, are getting ready for their wedding.

Carlos and Jay worked together on how to propose to Jane and Lonnie, respectively.

Audrey and Chad are getting smooth on their relationship.

Uma and Harry always do have secret feelings fo each other so they are too happy that they are together.

Gil and Melody do have a true love in each other.

Every villain are treated like a normal person. (Just a little security, yeah, maybe. 😉)

Well, it felt like perfect right? But you know a line that was always said in every series of this.

Did you think this was the end of the story did you?

A/N: What's up guys! I am really sorry if I didn't made this long enough. Studies are really getting harder, especially now, I'm on high school. And, it's my first year, so, I need little adjustments. Anyways, let me know guys how you want the part 2 of this to begin with. I'm definitely thinking of the plot, but let me know your suggestions and ideas! Thank you for supporting me! TY also for the 306 reads! I never thought it would get even more than 50 reads! Have a nice day/night! I love you all so much!

🎉 DESCENDANTS 4 (A Descendants fanfiction by LittleMissEina) hikayesini okumayı bitirdin 🎉