2:Mother Dear

Mal turned around. She knew that voice very well. She saw a two-horned woman - witch. Yes, she is the Mistress of Evil.

"Hi mom." Mal said. Maleficent smiled. Well, a wicked smile for your information.

I based this on Descendants 2. When Maleficent was still a lizard. Remember when Fairy Godmother told Mal that Maleficent will only turned human again if she will learn to love? And do you know who made her learn to love? Read and find out!!!

"Oh dear, you'll be Queen of Auradon soon." Maleficent said with a loving smile. Mal smiled at her. Ben stepped beside Mal. That's when Maleficent turned her facial expression serious.

"We would l-love to invite you." Ben almost struggled to say. "Everyone is invited to the party and the royal wedding." He added.

The mistress nodded. Mal hugged her mother. Without hesitation, Maleficent hugged her daughter back. The crowd cheered. The Engagement party was held that night.

Evie designed the stunning gowns and dresses of course! Uma and her pirates helped to create the design of the place. Everything was set. The only new thing was, the villains entering here and there. They will get used to it right? We hope so.

-

On that 2 months, the villains seemed normal like other Auradonian people. Well, not that prince and princesses of course! They have their own style of normal.

Still, do you wonder if there are villains remained evil? You will know. Okay, you will know, now. Ursula, Captain Hook, and Gaston, teamed up like their offsprings. They still want one thing. Crazy right? Revenge.