1:Reunited

King Ben was busy signing and reading the important papers in his office. He heard someone knocked at his door. He muttered a quick 'Come in'. He glanced to see Lady Mal.

"Hey, I'm done with my papers." She said as she walked towards Ben's table. He stood up and gave her a hug.

"You are good for being a queen. Not just good, you're the best!" He cheered for his fiancè. She giggled through his arm. She backed up. Ben held her hands. She smiled.

"That's me!" She joked. Ben laughed. He grabbed her waist with his arm. Mal suddenly remembered something.

"Are we going to have an enegagement party? You know, before the wedding." She suggested. Ben nodded.

"Yeah, I am thinking about that. We will have our engagement party. And just to correct you..." Ben stopped. Mal raised her eyebrow.

"It's a royal wedding." He said in his speech tone. She laughed.

"Of course, Florian." Mal teased. Ben smirked.

"Thank you, Bertha." He teased back. They laughed.

"Let's go. We will have an announcement to make." She said as she turned the doorknob. With that, they left Ben's office.

-

At Evie's starting castle

Evie was done creating with her fabulous dresses and gowns. She only needed to deliver them right away. And of course, Doug will be there to help her. In the meantime, she needed a little rest. She was sitting and observing her handyworks when Doug came in. She smiled.

"Hi, want some?" Doug asked referring to the Apple pies and Strawberry juice on the tray he was holding. Evie almost squealed.

"Of course! Bring it here!" She agreed. Doug sat beside her. He placed the tray on the table where Evie was making her ideas. She pushed aside the sewing kit, a few cuts, and other materials. Evie sighed in relief when she tasted the Strawberry juice that Doug made.

He laughed a little. He grabbed some pie and went straight to his mouth. There was no bite. He chewed and swallowed it in whole. Evie giggled.

"You didn't told me you can prepare such things." She admired. Doug smiled.

"I just know you are tired and a little hungry. It is my pleasure to take care of you." He assured her with a smile. Evie held his hand.
"Thank you, Doug." She said sincerely. He put his left hand on Evie's.

"Anything, my princess." He teased. They laughed. Evie stood up and went behind Doug. She hugged him. He gripped her shoulders.

"I love you." He said. She turned to her head to his.

"I love you more." She replied. They had a quick peck before Evie resumed her deal with hunger. Doug laughed at Evie. She playfully rolled her eyes.

"I'm done with the engagement party, and half of the wedding day. I think I can do the rest this weekend." Evie explained. Doug nodded.

"Yeah, you need time for rest too." Doug agreed. Evie munched her pie. Suddenly, Doug thought of an idea.

"Hey, do you have any plans tonight?" He asked, hoping that Evie has time for it. She shook her head.

"Except for the rest of the wedding day of Mal and Ben which I moved until the weekend, I have no more than that." She replied. Doug nodded. Evie understood what was happening.

"Doug?" She asked. Doug turned to her. He took a deep breath.

"Can we go out tonight?" He blurted out. Evie almost giggled at his expression.