5:Suspicions

Lady Mal heard a knock  from the palace doors. King Ben motioned the guards to open it. They did what they were told. Uma and Harry went in.

"Guys, good morning. What's up?" Ben greeted. Mal stood beside him.

"What brings you here?" Mal asked nicely. Uma flashed her a smile. She gave Uma a warm smile.

"Um. I don't know where to start. But my necklace glowed earlier. It only means one thing. Danger is around. Yet, Harry and I keep thinking about the villains." Uma explained. Harry nodded in agreement.

"We were talking when her necklace glowed. I was there." Harry added. Ben and Mal looked at each other. Then to them.

"We have to take the rules in restrictly modes. In that way, villains will have least chance to have their evil plans done." Ben assured them. Uma shook her head.

"I'm sorry. But, I think, they can still plan their revenge even with or without rules. That's why they are villains. I know, it's kinda crazy but I can feel it. I won't be like this for nothing." Uma insisted. Harry put his right hand on Uma's left shoulder.

Mal stepped closer. She took a deep breath.

"We know exactly what you feel, Uma. We just needed our suspicions right. Like I said before, we will never know where the bad is gonna come from. But the least we can do for now, is to be safe and prepared." Mal reassured.

Uma sighed softly. Harry rubbed her back. Ben and Mal can notice the spark of these two. Although, they were discussing the safety of Auradon.

Uma nodded.

"Okay. I will just keep my necklace for a while." Uma said. Mal and Ben nodded.

"We will see you. Farewell for now." Harry said. With that, they left the palace. Mal and Ben knew what they needed to do. Anyways, it's up to them.

-

5 days later

Chad keep on noticing Audrey's strange movements. He decided to follow her. On the way, he noticed a ship. The new Captain Hook's ship. He witnessed the whole thing going on. But, he knew something is also going on with Audrey.

He went back first before Audrey sees him. Halfway, Chad stopped her.

"Hey, Chad." Audrey greeted him. He smiled normally.

"Hey." He said.

"What brings you here?" She asked. He didn't answer, but he quickly grabbed Audrey's wrist and went away.

After a few turns, they were at Auradon Prep. Audrey didn't bother ask until they were there. When they stopped, Chad let go of her.

"What's wrong?" Audrey asked with concern. Chad looked at her.

"I will tell you. But not now." Chad replied. He took her hands.

"Do you trust me, Audrey?" She smiled warmly.

"I do."

-

Melody and Gil have been hanging out since they met. This afternoon, she saw him at the back of Auradon Prep. There was something bothering her. She does'nt know. But, she began singing.

I DO NOT OWN THE SONG! CREDITS GO TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNER!

After she sang, someone called her name. It was Gil.