Just Thinkin'

Honestly Will, where did that thought come from? I mean gods, just stop thinking otherwise you're going to have another existential crisis.

Today was Sunday and that meant that Will could swap his green medic tee, for his camp half-blood one. Not there wasn't much difference between the two (both were very worn and smelt).
But it also meant no activities and no patients to tend to, unless of course it was something serious. Yep. Just meals and relaxation for Will.

{At the Lake}

Will laid upon the sand face down staring intently at the sand in the afternoon glow. He wasn't exactly sure what his thoughts were or where they were going, but they were thoughts none the less. Were they about feelings maybe? Eh.

A disturbance of the light caused Will to look up and squint at the disturber of the piece. Nico. Huh, wonder what he wants.

"Mm 'sup Nico, what brings you here? I was just thinkin'"

"Well," Nico began, "Jason wants you for some reason... something about asking for an opinion. Oh and Piper also wants you to discuss O.T.P's? I think it was, does O.T.P. mean something medical?"

"Uh no, I've never heard of an 'O.T.P.' before, but thanks Nico if you see Jason tell him I'll be there in ten".

Sorry if my chapters are short, if you want longer chapters, just comment and favourite to let me know. I'm open to opinions, criticism, ideas and pretty much anything else in the comments. Also hope you listened to the "300 Violin Orchestra" video, it is pretty amazing.