Campfire Shenannigans

^Please remove censor bar Dan^

After dinner, Will and the rest of the Apollo cabin made their way to the campfire to ready the campers with some good old favourites.

The sky was a nice golden colour with pink, purple and bluish tones blending the day with the night. The campfire was bright and unnaturally high tonight. The campers must have been in an excellent mood, but that was to be explained as during the sing-a-long two interest things had happened to peek the campers interest.

Whilst halfway through one of the new favourites, "PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!" as made by coach Hedge, Nico had joined in in singing as loud as the rest of the campers were. His pale arms were draped around Piper and Jason as they sang. The campfire giving some colour to Nico's skin tone, making him almost look like that happy little Italian boy so many years ago.

What happened next was totally unexpected. As the chorus began, Nico began to start singing really loudly in Italian. Like, REALLY loudly. Everyone lowered and slowed their voices down to stare in amazement that was Nico Di Angelo. With eyes closed Nico continued to sing the words: "METTERE qualcosa addosso" until it became dead silent.

Nico looked around and began to blush and shrink away, a scowl beginning to plaster his face, preparing to run. He probably would have, if it weren't for Will.

Seeing the situation and Nico's face, made Will realise that Nico really needed what he was about to do. Shouting at the top of his lungs, he sang "METTERE qualcosa addosso!" In his best singing voice. Jason and Piper both recovering from shock laughed, then joined in with Will. Within the span of a heart beat, the whole camp erupted into the Italian version of "PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!".

When the song finally ended it's indefinite chorus (because that's all the campers knew) the whole camp engaged in laughter. The bonfire rising higher and Chiron's trotting increasing.

Walking out of the shrubbery was Coach Hedge who had been called to with his very own song creation. He had a smile plastered on his face whenever he heard that song (partly because when a sang it he replaced half the words with 'Die'). But when he heard the recognisable tune, he realised the words were in a foreign language.

Tripping over his own two hooves he crashed right into the bonfire just as the song had finished. The campers burst into laughter, it wasn't at him, but at themselves.

However, Coach didn't go down un-harmed. His shirt and cap had caught on fire! The campers ceased their laughter to stare in shocked amazement at the goat on fire. Rolling around to douse the flames and with a little help from wind-man Jason, the coach was out... and well without clothes.

Shock. Horror. Amusement. And a scarring image left imprinted on the campers faces.

After what seemed like half an hour of embarrassment for the poor goat, some random camper from the Iris cabin called out from amidst the crowd "PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!"

The crowd erupted into laughter yet again, and the coach (despite being completely bare-bottomed) ran after that random Iris kid into the woods. They didn't see the two until the next morning.

The same went for Will and Nico...

So I know I know I know, not much Solangelo, but I needed to set the mood and create the perfect scene leading up to it! I'm trying to update often but TMI has re-entered my life and I spent the last few days crying over the last three chapters of COHF. Goddam Sizzy...
Anyway! Remember to vote, like and comment
{R.E.D.}