Sexy Sword-Fighting

A few days after the ah *cough* incident *cough* that led to Will being taught private sword fighting lessons by Nico, Will made his way over to the Dining Pavilion for lunch.

Today was the day that Will and Nico both had the same time slots off. Of course everyone went by their own time table, but sometimes a private lesson was hard to come by.

After finishing a very filling roast beef, turkey, chicken ham and salad with extra mayo roll, Will scraped some leftovers off as appeasement to the Gods in the sacrificial flames. He then made his way over to the Arena to learn more than the basics of basics of sword fighting.

In the distance Will could already see Nico standing in the shade of one of the trees surrounding the arena. He seemed to be trying to summon a skeletal rat. Oh no he wasn't. He promised no more death boy stuff. But... he seemed to be holding it together.

Nico exhaled a breath of relief. Maybe he was getting stronger. To be fair the unicorn draught did work better on him than ambrosia and nectar, but Nico was still recovering. Will guessed it shouldn't be too bad unless he summoned anything bigger than a rat. He'd have to then face a very, very angry doctor.

Nico had his back turned so it was perfectly easy for Will to run up and squeeze his shoulders, but he'd seen some unfortunate first year do that to Nico before. Will had to help that poor kid for a full week. Will decided best not then.

Walking up around to face Nico, Will waved. They then both did something completely unexpected and embarrasing.

Feeling bad for not being as touchy-feely as Will, Nico went in for a hug. And Will who was learning to respect Nico's boundaries, went in for a handshake.

Will was cupping Nico.

You can't be serious?! Is Will really cupping me? Oh my gods he his... Dam. Wait why am I still holding him? Agh!
Nico thought.

Jumping away from each other again, Will broke the future silence.

"Is this going to be our new handshake we do every time we see each other?"

Nico scowled with a hint of a smile hidden beneath his long uncut Italian dark hair. "Lets just begin" was all Nico said, and together they entered the Arena.

"No. No. Ye- no. Ugh no"
Nico was just trying to help Will with his recovery stance, used when ever the enemy was paused or they were awaiting an attack, and Will kept on wobbling.

Will just kept on wobbling. Nothing Nico said to do like 'Squeeze your stomach' 'lean to the right' or even 'squeeze your butt' seemed to work.

Nico then just grabbed Will from behind holding him by the shoulders and then began to make adjustments to his stance. Nico was not holding back, he was positioning his shoulders his head his arms and at one stage, his butt. Will really enjoyed that part.

But sadly Nico was quick and he didn't hover.

Wait back track there Will, why did you enjoy being touched... On the butt... By Nico di Angelo?

...

Hiding away in the bushes laid Jason Grace watching the pair. He saw the glint in Will's eye as Nico readjusted Will's stance and the hurriedness of Nico's actions. Jason squealed.

Sooo that was a long chapter! Hope that all enjoyed that very much (I know I did) and I did try and incorporate some of your ideas and mine as in this story. Will try to continue as often as I can, but I am only human!
PLEASE REMEMBER to comment your ideas thoughts and fangirlings as well as vote/like! Appreciate you guys soo much!
{R.E.D.}