Chapter 16

When Elena got home she seen Hope and Isabella sitting on the couch with two other girls. Rebekah Freya and Jenna were talking in the corner.

Elena walked over to the group."How do we know we can trust these girls." Freya said.

"They could have just come to trick us" Rebekah said,

"There 16 and just two months Younger then Isabella" Jenna said.

"We can hear you" Lizzie said.

Elena walked over to the girls Hope was laying her head on the brunnette."I see you by passed the rule" Hayley said.

"Mom i'm a Mikaelson when do i listen" Hope asked.

"Oh you still have to tell your father have fun with that" Hayley said.

"A pregnant neice and a bisexual daughter ok" Skylar said.

"And a stuborn neice needs her ass kicked neice" Rebekah said.

"I'm going to get my baby sister cause that hurt and i'm already grounded" Skylar walked into the kitchen where her sister was eating.

Kol Klaus and Elijah walked in."Damon said he'd dispose of the body" Klaus said.

"Your all in New clothes it got that bloody" Hayley asked.

"They used to kill people for fun someone hurt his daughter" Elena said.

"Ouch" Kol said.

"Your worse" Klaus said.

"I never said i wasn't but y'all just have a bigger body count then i do. I just know how my murders more entertaining" Elena said.

"She's not lying" Caroline said."Screamed at the top of her lungs 2 all powerful 1000 year old people just dicingrate into thin air."

"Back to them who the hell are you two" Elena asked.

"Lizzie Saltzam this is my twin Josie. Who absolulty loves to play with fire" Lizzie said.

"She's not kidding" Hope said.

"Ok someone tell me what happened at the clinic." Elena said.

Jenna had just finished Bella's ultrasound when they heard the door break open. She called Elena and told her what happened right after hanging up they were pulled two the front by two wolfs."Where is my son."

Josie and Lizzie walked in. Lizzie grabbed her sisters hand and she threw the three wolfs against the wall.

"Get the hell away from them before we kick your little ass" Lizzie said.

"What you gonna do"

"Against the wall now" Josie Ordered.

Jenna and Isabella got out against the wall."Do you know them." Jenna asked.

"They go to my school didn't know that they had magic" Isabella said.

A wolf pinned Lizzie to the wall. Josie used the leftover power from her sister. And summoned a fireball. Then Rebekah and Caroline vamped in.

Rebekah vamped to Isabella."Are you ok?"

"Yeah" Bella nodded.

Josie blew on the fire ball and the fire blew on the first wolf and she burst into flame. Lizzie ran away from the wall to avoid the flame."Stay the hell away from my neice."

Josie and Lizzie joined hands again. There were 1 more wolf left he tried to bite Josie but Lizzie threw him against the wall."Wolfs don't scare me."