Chapter 15

Elena woke up in the middle of night to crying. She knew who it was she carefully got out of Kol's grasp and walked to her eldests room. She slowly opened the door and seen Isabella on the bed holding something.

"Issy" Elena whispered.

"Mom" Bella put her hand that held the mystery object behind her back. She used her other hand to wipe her tears.

Elena closed the door and went to sit by her daughter."What's wrong."

"Nothing" Bella said. She was trying to song strong but her voice came out warry.

"Your lying you were just crying what's wrong" Elena asked. She kept her voice calm. She wanted to know what made her little girl cry.

Isabella put her head down tears escaping her eyes and whispered,"Something happened when you were gone. I didn't know how i was supposed to tell anyone. So i didn't. Not even Hope."

"What happened" Elena asked.

Bella looked at her mom then back at the ground."One of the werewolfs in town he hurt me. He used some vervain on me mom. He took advantage of me. He started staying with me and he told me to act like we were together and if i told anyone he would hurt me."

Elena took her daughter in her arms."It's ok. What was his name."

"Edward Lee" Bella whispered.

"Everything will be fine i'm not gonna let anyone hurt you. And i don't think anyone wants to deal with the original family" Elena said.

Bella handed her mom what she was hiding behind her back."I'm pregnant. How am i supposed to tell dad that."

"You know you can tell him anything you are his daughter his first daughter he loves you so much." Elena said.

"He tried to deal with all of us. He noticed something was wrong he tried to talk to me but then Skylar was acting up you were gone Hayley was trying her best it got really bad mom" Bella said,

"Its not easy being a mother to three and an aunt to 3" Elena said.

"Now your a mother to four" Bella said.

"I'm surprise she's still sleep" Elena smiled.

"Dad's got a magic touch when it comes to getting his girls to go to sleep and stay alsleep and i think he got the mobile to play a soft melody" Bella said.

"How about you get some sleep i'll check on you in the morning." Elena said.

"Ok" Bella said. Elena sat the test on Bella's table and put the cover of her daughter and turned the light off and close the door. She went downstairs and called Katherine.

"Hello do you know what time it is." Katherine yawned.

"I need you to track a wolf for me by the name of Edward Lee" Elena said,

"Why" Katherine asked.

"Just do it ASAP" Elena said.

"Ok i'll have him found by tomorrow afternoon where am i bringing him." Katherine said.

"I would say here but Kol might Kill him ask Damon to hold him" Elena said,

"Got it" Katherine said."Nice to know your back now go to sleep."

"Thank you Kat" Elena said."Night"

"Night"

Elena went back upstairs and climbed back in bed."You ok" Kol murmured.

"I'm fine" He wrapped his arm around her and she relaxed into his touch and went back to sleep.
--

Next morning Elena woke up to hearing chuckles. She sat up and seen Kol wasn't next to her. She got up and followed the noise. She stood by the doorframe of Sapphire's room. She seen Kol playing with her."Isn't this a sight."