Chapter 6

Everyone was meeting up at the Mikaelson manor. Most wondering what was going on.

"Ok everyone is here what is going on" Rebekah asked. She knew that it had to be something serious for them to call up everyone.

"Simply put were about to be in a war zone" Elena said. She decided it might be easier for everyone's sake."Yeah were literally about to be in a war zone,"

"Everyone we have ever killed will be in Mystic Falls" Bonnie said.

"We have no clue when they we will be returning but they will" Caroline said."Meaning Lexi, Mason, Jules that batch of werewolfs that were killed  anyone supernatural we killed "

"How do you guys know this" Katherine asked.

"And are we just finding out" Jenna asked.

"You said you were having a day to yourself yesterday so did they you didn't did you" Hope said. She was smart enough to know there was more to the story,

"I knew i heard breathing yesterday you two were already in the house" Isabella said.

"You two are stupid they arrived before even i left for school you seriously didn't know they were in the house are you two seriously failing at being vampires" Skylar said."Your super hearing are on active and even i know when my mother is lying so either you two were stupid or you were about to do something you weren't supposed to and you two aren't stupid"

"Oh shit what did you two do now" Isobel asked,

"I thought we were talking about how them three didn't tell us this was happening" Isabella said.

"This is why we don't tell Skylar anything" Hope groaned.

"What did you two do onow we just had this talk" Caroline said.

"We can talk about it later continue" Isabella said.

"So we recently learned that something was going to happen then we learned what was going to happen the sell will keep everyone in Mystic Falls they can't enter the house at all unless there invited in. We have to kill them all one by one and evacuate the town Matt and Tyler we need you on that or issue lockdown where no one is allowed to leave the house" Elena said.

"I'll issue an alert and make it happen" Tyler said.

"So i also bought a house 50+ rooms if we don't want them to die send them there any of us can send them in keep them safe" Elena said,

"How the hell do you get a house 50+ rooms" Matt asked.

"Magic" Bonnie said,

Elena vamped out and Kol followed her,.

"I don't think she's feeling the best" Haley said.

"She's not pregnant right she can't do this if she's pregnant again" Jenna said.

"No she's not she would have told us" Bonnie siad. She knew that they didn't need to know. That it was just going to put everything that they were planning at jeporday.

"So what did you two do" Caroline asked.

"We had a seance" Hope said.

"And learned something it might all happen on that day my dad had died 15 years ago so four days" Isabella said.

"Ooh crap" Caroline cursed.

"Are you people sure she's not pregnant i've only seen her do that twice before before she found out that she was pregnant with Isabella" Rebekah said.

"Oh yeah when she threw up all over her dress and she threatened you not to tell me or Kol" Klaus said.

"Yeah and Bonnie you've lied before she's not here i haven't seen her then she told my brother i was with Bonnie told her not say anything" Rebekah said.

"I've been with them all day Elena is not pregnant and what reason does she have to hide it from all of us" Caroline said. Sometimes she was lucky that she was a good liar is surly came in handy sometimes

"Yeah she might hide it from y'all but i would know if my mother was pregnant" Skylar said. She knew for a fact that Elena was pregnant but she figured that they didn't need to know that.
--

Elena vamped to the woods. She sunk to her knee's and started to throw up everything in her stomach. She knew that she couldn't tell them that it would be to risky for them to know anything. She loved her family and she swore to protect them.

She felt someone holding her hair and knew who it was."I'm ok" She stopped and turned around towards him sitting down.

He sat down next to her and asked."Are you sure?"

Elena sighed."Just a little morning sickness nothing i haven't experienced before"

"Your worried i know you are and everything will be ok"