3: HEART FOR GOD

28/SEPTEMBER/2020

Hello everyone, welcome back. Today I want to share a dream I had and what I learned from it. I will try my best to explain the dream cause I can't really remember it according to how it was but I will just talk on it.

Two days ago, I had a dream about what looked like the end. It felt like the world came to an end and people were screaming "he has come". The exact word I heard was the "king of the world has come"( I said I could not remember accordingly and I don't know exactly what that meant) it got to a part this people that I do not even know where on God's side and I was part of them but it felt like we were still there (my apartment was the place we where in that dream) and the thing was that it was like people couldn't see me but I was seeing them. So, this people on God's side got deceived by a man who brought them to a white room and told them it was heaven but it wasn't, then this man collected my cross necklace and my purity ring and said something like "it is not by this"( I can't remember the exact word). Then I was at another place where a man was praising the devil a lot. He was trying to hurt himself but he wasn't getting hurt. It then skipped to another part where the people on God's side were on a cliff and (I can't remember what happened ) one of them almost fell down the cliff. I can't remember the rest but those are the part I really remembered. The thing was that in the dream I knew I was dreaming but I was not sure. But I recognised my necklace and my ring. And that was what scared me most. Like I said I can not remember a lot.
When I woke up I felt scared and uncomfortable but I mostly felt like I was being warned.

In this dream, what I was able to quickly understand is that
1. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST, MOST OF US MIGHT THINK WE ARE LIVING FOR GOD BUT ARE WE REALLY? WE HAVE TO CHECK OUR HEART, IS OUR HEART REALLY WITH GOD?,OR IS OUR HEARTS WITH THE WORLD? WE MIGHT NOT EVEN KNOW WHEN OUR HEART IS NOT WITH GOD SO WE NEED TO PRAY TO THE LORD FOR HIM TO FOCUS OUR HEART ON HIM. LET'S NOT BE LUKEWARM. CHOOSE GOD (I'm saying this straight cause I love you) CHOOSE GOD. DO NOT CHOOSE THIS WORLD.

2. SOME OF US ARE BEING DECEIVED, IT COULD BE BY OURSELVES OR OTHER THINGS OR PEOPLE. WE SHOULD BE ALERT AND ALWAYS BE PRAYERFUL.

3. OBEY GOD OUT OF LOVE FOR HIM. THAT IS TRULY OBEYING GOD

4. THE END IS NEAR, WHETHER YOU BELIEVE IN GOD OR YOU DONT BELIEVE. I WILL SAY THIS AGAIN CHOOSE GOD. GOD HAS GIVEN US THE FREEDOM OF CHOICE. GOD LOVES YOU ALL CHOOSE HIM. IF YOU ARE READING THIS BOOK AND YOU DONT BELIEVE IN GOD, ASK HIM TO REVEAL HIMSELF TO YOU, TALK TO HIM AND HE WILL LISTEN TO YOU, HE WILL ANSWER YOU WHEN HE WANTS AT HIS APPOINTED TIME. HE WILL.

5. MY NECKLACE AND RING, I LEARNT IT IS NOT BY WEARING CROSS OR RING OR ANYTHING THAT MAKES YOU A CHRISTIAN. NO, IT IS WHERE YOUR HEART STANDS.

6. THE END IS NEAR, LIVE FOR GOD. THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS.

7. People on the devil side thinking they got it all, People living of this world thinking you've got it all that is a lie because the devil himself knows he has been judged by God. Repent that is turn away from your sin and Give your life to Christ, choose God, we can not love the world and love God at the same time , we have to choose one. CHOOSE GOD. This is my advice to you, CHOOSE GOD. HE IS WAITING FOR YOU WITH OPEN ARMS. HE IS STILL FAITHFUL AND HE DID NOT GIVE UP IN YOU. HE IS WAITING FOR YOU TO COME TO HIM.

8. FOR BELIEVERS,
"I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulations. But take heart; I have overcome the world"- Jesus words in John 16:33.

Matthew 10:22 " and you will be hated by all for my namesake but the one who endures to the end will be saved"- Jesus words.
NEVER STOP TRUSTING AND HAVING FAITH IN THE LORD

I GOT CONFUSED ABOUT MY CROSS NECKLACE AND IMMEDIATELY I REMEMBERED THE SECOND COMMANDMENT. It says
" you shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. 5. You shall not bow down to them or serve them, for I the Lord your God am a jealous God,"- Exodus 20:4-5.
What do you all think about a cross jewelry in relation to this bible verse? Can you wear the cross necklace as a symbol and reminder of your faith or not?( please comment about it in the comment section or private message me).

For my purity ring, I had to check my heart if I was wearing it for the sake of just liking rings or if I was wearing it to serve as an outward reminder of living pure because God loves me and that is what he wants for me and he has called me for holiness and not for impurity and does it serve also as a reminder of my promise to wait till marriage. If you are out there and you also wear a purity ring or you are thinking about wearing a purity ring, ask yourselves why you wear it or want to wear it, does your answer agree with your heart?.
When I say purity, I do not only mean sexual purity but also mind, heart and everything you do purity. ( I will talk more on these later in the book).
" for God has not called us for impurity but in holiness"- 1 Thessalonians 4:7
Let's all check our hearts and focus it on God.

GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST, FOCUS YOUR HEART ON HIM, LOVE HIM, TRUST IN HIM, HAVE FAITH IN HIM, DO NOT BE ASHAMED TO SHARE HIS WORD. AND REMEMBER HE LOVES YOU SO MUCH.

When I woke up I didn't know if I should share this, to be truthful I was scared people were going to talk badly, but now I believe the holy spirit can help me and I will never be ashamed of the gospel in jesus name. AMEN.

May God help us all IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

see you next time, please do not forget to message me or comment.