11: GOD IS WITH YOU

9th/ February/ 2021

Matthew 28: 20b- "........And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age"

     Are you doubting? Are you afraid? Are you believing the lies the devil is whispering to you? Do you think you are alone? Do you think our heavenly Father, Our lord and Savior Jesus Christ, our Bestfriend and Comforter Holy Spirit isn't with you? Do you think God is far away from you? Well let me let you know that he is not, he is beside you right now, he is with you right now, he is in you right now and he loves you very much.

     Truth is we all sometimes feel like God is not with us, we sometimes don't feel his presence. Well i do truly tell you that he is with you whether you believe or not. Our lord Jesus has promised to be with us to the end of the age. This bible verse is about the great commission, when Jesus instructed his disciple to "Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that i have commanded you. And behold, i am with you always, to the end of the age."- Matthew 28:19-20, this climaxes the Gospel of Matthew. Jesus promised his disciples that he is with us till the end of the age, till the end of the world, TILL THE END.

     God is with us wherever we are, wherever we go, he is always with us. ".......For he (God) has said, " I will never leave you nor forsake you."- Hebrews 13: 5b. God says he will never leave us nor forsake us, he will always be with us but a lot of times we doubt this. Why? i just want you to ask yourself why? is it fear? Past mistakes? what is it that make us think God isn't with us?

     Fear is one of the devil's weapon that he uses against us, he put lies in our minds to make us believe that we are too damaged and God is far away from us and not with us. This is a very big lie from the devil. Don't believe it. The devil is a liar. We've all at some point believed this lie but only the truth of God's word is true. And God has let us know so many times in his word that he is always with us and he will always be with us, He never leaves us.

Here are some bible  verses to encourage you to know that God is always with you;

Joshua 1: 9- "Have i not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the lord your God is with you wherever you go."

Psalm 145: 18- " The lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth"

Psalm 46: 7- " The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our fortress. Selah"

Isaiah 41: 10- "fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will up hold you with my righteous right hand."

Psalm 23:4- "Even though i walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me."

John 14: 17- " even the spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor knows him, for he dwells with you and will be in you" 

Zephaniah 3:17- "The Lord your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing."

     Let me conclude this by telling each and everyone of you and myself through scripture that "For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord."

     Trust God that he is with you always and he loves you. Trust his promises.

"I thank God, Jesus and Holy Spirit for this chapter and I also thank christianpost.com"- Love

LOVE YOU ALL BUT JESUS LOVES YOU MORE

GOD BLESS YOU 

PEACE.

  see you again soon