one | bringing out the dead

Começar do início

Elijah sighed as he said to her, "Annabelle, if you would just let me talk, you'll know why you were undaggered."

She eyed Elijah before she said to him, "You better have a good enough reason for doing it, otherwise I'll leave you daggered for the same length of time that you lot had left Finn."

Elijah silently gulped before he told her, "Niklaus is here, and I need the help of you and our siblings for—"

Annabelle's eyes widened as a bloodthirsty grin made its way onto her face, while she asked him, "Nik's here?" When Elijah nodded his head, her grin became even wider and she put the dagger aside as she said to him, "That's excellent. Say no more, brother. I'd gladly make that bastard pay for daggering me on several occasions."

Elijah nodded his head and carefully stepped around Annabelle before he started to walk around the room to see if any of his other siblings were awake yet, while Damon only eyed Annabelle.

He watched as she clasped her hands together and started to chuckle to herself before he slowly stepped further and further away from the obviously unstable Original.

* * *

While Klaus continued to hold Stefan's arm out and into the fireplace, Stefan said to him, "Go ahead, kill me. I know you'll do it when he brings the coffin."

Klaus quickly pulled Stefan's arm out of the fireplace and pushed him towards the entryway to the room before he asked Stefan, "You really have given up, haven't you, huh? Where's the fight? Where's the Ripper?"

Stefan only pushed Klaus away in response, while Damon and Elijah entered the room with another woman they'd compelled.

It was then that Klaus looked past Stefan and said, "Elijah. Why haven't you left?"

As he held out his arms, Elijah replied, "Well, where are your manners, brother? You forgot dessert."

As soon as Elijah had removed the cloth and revealed two daggers lying on the plate, Klaus asked him, "What have you done?"

Elijah retorted, "What have you done? See, I've learned not to trust your vulgar promises, Klaus. We're doing this on my terms now."

It was then that one of their brothers entered the room with a blank look on his face, which got Klaus to start to back away from him as he said, "Kol."

Kol said to him, "Long time, brother."

It was then that Klaus sped forward in an attempt to escape, only to stop when another brother had sped into the room and stopped in front of Klaus, who said to him, "Finn, don't."

Finn ignored him and shoved the dagger through Klaus's hand, which got him to scream before Finn quickly removed the dagger from his hand.

Just as Klaus started to turn his back on them, he was forced to stop when Annabelle had sped into the room and shoved her dagger into Klaus's chest before she said to him, "Hello, brother."

When she pulled the dagger out of his chest, he whispered as he stared down at a shaking Annabelle, "Annabelle."

Annabelle plastered a grin on her before she sliced his neck open.

Klaus stared down at her with wide eyes before he turned his back on her and sped towards the other side of the room, only to come to a halt when he saw his youngest sister before he said to her, "Rebekah!"

Rebekah only smiled at him before she shoved her own dagger into his chest and said as Klaus started to groan, "This is for our mother."

Annabelle only scoffed, which got the Salvatore brothers to eye her, while Rebekah shoved Klaus away and right into Kol, who held Klaus's arm behind his own back.

While Rebekah walked towards Klaus and Annabelle tilted her head with a smirk on her face, Elijah said to the Salvatore brothers, "You're free to go."

After Damon nodded his head and the two of them left the house, Elijah said, "This is family business."

* * *

Annabelle only smiled to herself and sat herself on a chair, while Rebekah said as she walked around the room, "I like what you've done with the new place, Nik."

Then Rebekah grabbed a vase and tossed it at a painting, which got the painting to fall off of the wall and hit a lamp.

In a whisper, Klaus said to them, "I wanted it to be for all of us. A place we could all call home; a place where we could be a family. None of us would ever have to be alone again."

Annabelle scoffed again, while Elijah said, "Oh, you're right. None of us will be."

Kol grabbed Annabelle's arm and walked her over to Elijah— with Rebekah not far behind them— while Finn told Klaus, "You're staying behind."

Rebekah said to Klaus, "We're leaving you, Nik. Right after I kill that doppelgänger wench. And you will be alone. Always and forever."

Klaus replied, "If you run, I will hunt you all of you down."

Elijah retorted, "And then you'll become everything you hate. Our father."

As he pointed to himself, Klaus yelled, "I'm the hybrid! I can't be killed! I have nothing to fear from any of you!"

Elijah told him, "You will when we have that coffin."

With her head tilted to the side, Annabelle watched as Klaus's face slowly fell and he looked at each of his siblings.

It was only then that a door was heard being opened, which got the Mikaelson siblings to turn around and see their mother, who silently stood in the room as she eyed them.

While Annabelle clenched her hands into fists and Kol slowly uncurled her hands from fists, Rebekah said, "Mother?"

Esther said nothing to Rebekah and simply walked towards Klaus, which made her children step out of the way.

Klaus slowly looked down at the floor and let out a shaky breath, while Esther grew closer and closer to where he was standing.

As soon as Esther stopped in front of Klaus and saw a single tear roll down the side of his face, Esther said to him, "Look at me." When Klaus raised his head and slowly looked back at her, she asked him, "Do you know why I'm here?"

After he started to shakily breathe again, he said, "You're here to kill me."

Esther told him, "Niklaus, you are my son. And I am here to forgive you."

Then she slowly turned her back on him and looked at her other children.

While four of her children were silently staring at her with furrowed eyebrows, Annabelle stared at her with narrowed eyes and her veins on display.

After looking away from Annabelle, Esther told them, "I want us to be a family again."

Annabelle only clenched her jaw in response, while her siblings continued to openly stare at their mother.