eighteen | we'll always have bourbon street

With a sigh and an eyebrow raised, Klaus simply poured some scotch into his glass, while he listened to Annabelle's screams as she broke just about everything that she could as they remained inside of their home

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

With a sigh and an eyebrow raised, Klaus simply poured some scotch into his glass, while he listened to Annabelle's screams as she broke just about everything that she could as they remained inside of their home.

After what had happened the last time that Annabelle was told about some news in regard to William, Klaus wasn't the least bit surprised that she was angry once more.

However, the difference between 1702 and now was the fact that she was told that Mikael had killed him by Mikael himself while they were in Spain and as for now, William had apparently spent the past three-hundred and eight years destroying everything that Annabelle had built for herself prior to being daggered in 1718.

And despite every single bad thing that had happened to Annabelle in her life, Klaus had never seen her be quite so angry about something like she currently was now after she was told that William was still alive.

And it was because of her anger that Klaus only sighed to himself on occasion every single time that he heard yet another thud or something breaking.

And as Klaus started to down the scotch that was inside of his glass, he couldn't help but wonder how Annabelle would respond if she ever saw William again.

After all, she'd spent almost two-hundred and ninety-two years of her life grieving over his death, and it was because of her belief of William being dead that she stopped playing her beloved game.

It wasn't until he heard his phone start to ring that he put the bottle of scotch and the glass down before accepting the call and saying into the phone, "Well, you sure did pick a splendid time in calling me."

It was then that he heard Kol ask, "What are you talking about? Is something going on with Annabelle?"

Klaus replied, "Well, aside from her recent discovery of William still being alive after all this time, not much is really going on with her."

After a couple seconds of silence, Kol asked, "William's alive?"

Klaus sighed before he replied, "It appears so."

Kol asked him, "How did she find this out?"

Klaus told him, "She didn't say. All I know is that she returned to Mystic Falls with a drawing of William's face and a date on the bottom right corner that had the date where he apparently betrayed her by ruining her alliance with several witches and warlocks alike."

Kol sighed before he said, "Just let me talk to her."

After a couple seconds of silence– which involved Annabelle's screams to become louder with each passing second– Klaus said, "Yeah, I'd say that Annabelle's a bit busy right now. Would you care to leave a message that I can pass along to her?"

Kol sighed once more before he said, "Just let me talk to her. You and I both know that I'm the only one in our family that's even the slightest bit capable of calming her down when she gets like this."