eighty four | no quarter

Five years later

Five years later

While both Annabelle and Kai started to chuckle to themselves from hearing the sound of the prisoner's screams, Rebekah said, "Good Lord, that one has some lungs on him. He should've been an opera singer." While Kai at that point started to actually laugh and Dorothy simply shook her head at him, Rebekah said, "Might've ended better for him, actually."

After making her way over towards her three siblings and the two heretics, Freya asked them, "Is this absolutely necessary?"

Rebekah replied, "That depends. Do you want us at our full strength, or do you plan on rescuing Nik with just yourself and the coven of heretics?"

Freya said to her, "Well, death rattles are distracting, and I'm trying to break a cloaking spell."

It was then that Elijah yelled, "Kol, would you please?!" Not long after Elijah said that, the screaming from the prisoner immediately ceased, which got Annabelle to continue to chuckle to herself, while Elijah said, "Thank you."

Then Elijah turned to Freya and asked her, "You were saying?"

Freya told them, "I can sense Klaus is still in New Orleans. Most likely somewhere underground." As Kol started to make his way over towards them, Freya said, "I can't get a read on exactly where, unless I'm in the city itself."

Hayley replied, "Yeah. That's gonna be a problem. I have contacts in New Orleans. As you can imagine, the place is crawling with vampires, all of whom hate, well, just about all of us. Whatever we do, we need to do it fast."

While Kai started to quietly ask Annabelle how she hadn't gotten herself hated by every supernatural being in the world, Freya said, "Well, I wasn't planning on a pub crawl. I don't want to stay any longer than we have to. But we need to go."

It was then that Kol said to them, "Whoa. Wait-Wait, we're not doing this today...?"

With her hands on her hips, Rebekah asked him, "Hasn't Nik suffered enough?"

While Annabelle simply rolled her eyes to herself, Kol told Rebekah, "Yes. And I've died. Twice. I'm not about to give Marcel a shot at a third and then risk Annabelle getting herself killed in the process, simply due to her reasoning of not being able to live without me being alive and still breathing. Now, I say, we draw that muppet out of town. And when he's gone..."

With a nod of her head, Hayley said to him, "I have been away from my daughter long enough. If you're afraid..."

Kol replied, "It's called being sensible. Until Freya can make enough cure with her werewolf hostage, Marcel can basically chew through our bloody throats."

It was then that Elijah said to him, "Enough. We're all in danger. We free Niklaus today. Even if I have to burn that city to the ground."

While Elijah and the others started to walk away, Kai said to Annabelle, "I thought you said that he didn't want to see the burned down, you know, again."