Chapter 12

Daniel gives me four long, slow licks up my pussy each one ending with his tongue swirling around my swollen sensitive clit making it throb. My hands are tightly griping his hair humming along not able to say a word because I can't form words when his doing things with his tongue that is enoughto drive me insane. He knows my body so well, I'm brought out of my thoughts when Daniel looks up at me and says "Fuck Kitten, your always so fucking wet for me! Knowing that you get as wet for me as much as I get hard for you is such a turn on." He then slides two fingers inside me and starts fingering me but also carries on licking and sucking my pussy at the same time. This makes me buck my hips into his face which just spurs him on to lick deeper making me moan loud. I hear him groan as I tug on his hair, I've noticed how that turns him on so I do it all the more now. Then he stops licking and sucking but carries on fingering me for a moment to say "You taste so good, I'm addicted to the taste of you." But as he said this his mouth was just above my clit so I could feel his breath with every word he spoke, pushing me to the edge. "Ple...Please... Sir... I need..." I say not able to get my words out. Daniel looks up at me with a smirk and says "What is it you need Kitten?" I thrash my head from side to side as he starts sucking my clit like a starved man making me grind my pussy up against his mouth. "Hmm?" Still sucking my clit reminding me he asked a question, the sensation that as he still has my clit in his mouth makes me whimper. My chest rising and falling rapidly as I try to calm my breathing to speak, I lick my lips as they feel rather dry and try to get my words out. "Si... Sir... Pl... Please le... let... ME CUM! I shout. "Of course, cum for me Kitten" he says taking my clit back into his mouth, picking up pace of his fingers then using his other hand to reach up and tug on my extremely hard nipple, sending me crashing over the edge. Shaking like a leaf and making incoherent noises as my orgasm hits full force. "FUCK YES KITTEN!" Daniel shouts his fingers still moving in and out of my soaking wet pussy but slowing down to help me ride out my orgasm. He looks at me with such intensity our eyes connected not moving from one another. My breathing slows and I giggle a little as he kisses his way up my body whispering in my ear "I love it when you cum for me Kitten." Then he kisses me, I can taste myself on his lips making me kiss him deeper, my hands on each side of his head as if he will escape the kiss at any moment. But he doesn't he kisses back just as deeply and only removes his lips from mine when I come up for air. Then he says while helping me off the breakfast bar "Come on Kitten, bend over this breakfast bar I'm fucking unbelievabley hard right now and need to bury my cock deep inside that soaking wet pussy of yours just to see you cum for me again." He kisses the top of my back and shoulder as I bend over the breakfast bar and I shiver making him smile against my skin. I hear him reach down to his trousers and hear the foil packet being pulled out. Daniel soon has the condom on and I feel him slowly enter me making me gasp. "I love the way your hard cock slowly stretches my pussy to make room for you Sir." I say in a bit of a whisper, this makes Daniel laugh as his arm snakes around my stomach and he says into my ear "So do I Kitten, your pussy is always so fucking tight for me it holds onto my cock like it never wants to let go." he says breathing heavily as he moves his hips slowly into me. I back up on his cock and hear him groan "Shit Kit...ten." I giggle at this and say "I'm glad I can make your voice falter as you do mine Sir." Making Daniel laugh to. "Your such a bad Kitten." he says playfully and then spanks my ass making me moan for more. "Huh! He says does my Kitten like getting her ass smacked?" He says spanking me again and I moan louder making him pick up speed fucking me. "Fuck! You like being a bad girl for me Kitten?" He spanks my ass again as I carry on moaning and says "Yeah you do, the way your pussy is sucking me into you and pulsing around my cock tells me you do Kitten." He says as he starts thrusting into me making me grab hold of the breakfast bar "It's ok." *Thrust* "Kitten no." *Thrust* "Need to talk." *Thrust* "Your pussy is." *Thrust* "Doing all the talking for you Kitten" *Thrust* I moan loud "Fuck Sir.... Yes ri... Right there please Sir?" I beg he starts fucking me at a fast pace while saying "Hearing your moans, hearing you beg me is so fucking hot Kitten." he says as he sucks and bites on my neck leaving more love bites I can no longer moan just whimper as he takes me to the edge of my second orgasm. He then turns me around while still burried deep inside of me so Im facing him, his holding me my legs wrap around him as if his carrying me, he grabs onto my ass and moves me up and down on his rock hard cock. I can feel my orgasm ready to crash over the edge any minute, his back is against the breakfast bar and he says "Come on Kitten, bounce on my cock take whats yours. My cock belongs to you now and your pussy belongs to me right Kitten?" All I can do is nod as I bounce up and down like he said. "Yes you know this cock is yours and that pussy is mine don't you? Such a naughty little Kitten for me." He says ad me spanks my ass again making my hips buck more as I gasp, moan and whimper. "That's it cum on this cock Kitten, show me who it belongs to." Daniel says as he moves us to the dining room table and lays me down on it, he then takes over holding my hips as I wrap my legs around him again as he fucks me hard into the table while kissing me. "FUCK!" I shout "Si... SIR I'M CUMMING!" I scream as he fucks me into oblivion and I feel him him cumming too as he shouts "HOLY FUCKING SHIT KITTEN!"