𝟬𝟯𝟮 | 𝟵 𝘿𝘼𝙔𝙎

SEASON THREE: 9 DAYS

Rosa kissed the side of Lolita's face as she began to stir in her sleep

Rosa kissed the side of Lolita's face as she began to stir in her sleep. She had been awake a while but didn't want to move as her girlfriend was laid with her head on her chest and arms wrapped around her waist. It had been over a month and the fact Lola was her girlfriend hadn't sunk in yet. It still made her excited. She still got butterflies at the thought.

"No" Lolita groaned. "Too early." She sighed tiredly. Rosa chuckled as she moved her girlfriend's hair from her face making her smile a little and open her eyes.

"Do you want to be late to work?"

"I want to stay here. I'm comfy." She said, looking up at Rosa. Rosa glanced at the clock.

"5 more minutes?" She offered as she ran her fingers through Lolita's hair.

"10."

"5."

"10 more minutes," Lola argued as she gave her best puppy dog eyes that she knew for a fact Rosa fell for every time.

The taller Latina rolled her eyes with a small smile. "You are so lucky I love you."

"I know. I love you too." Lolita smiled before quickly pressing a kiss to her girlfriend's lips. "There won't be time for both of us to shower."

"Yes, there will," Rosa smirked after a few seconds.

"No there won't because you're supposed to be in the shower now."

"Think about it, babe." She said. Lola laid there for a moment thinking before it hit her. A blush spread across her cheeks before she immediately sat up and grabbed Rosa's hand. "I thought you wanted to stay in bed for 10 minutes." Rosa laughed as Lolita pulled her out of bed and dragged her towards the bathroom.

"This is better."

>><<

"Morning, everyone." Captain Holt greeted as he entered the bullpen to see the squad, bar Charles, stood around Jake and Amy's desk.

"Morning, sir." Jake grinned. "Hey, look. We're food stain buds." He pointed out as he looked between the stain on his shirt and the one on Holt's. "Who are you wearing? Porridge?"

"Um, oatmeal." He answered blankly before turning around and walking away.

"Oh. my God. He didn't even wipe it off." Amy says.

"He's totally given up on life," Gina adds.

"It's loneliness. Ever since Kevin left for his sabbatical in Paris, he hasn't been the same." Terry explained.

"I tried to get him out of the house. I invited him to bar trivia, but he turned me down, not that Trivia Newton-John needs the help. We're nationally ranked. It's no big deal." Amy bragged.