𝟬𝟭𝟮 | 𝙐𝙉𝘿𝙀𝙍𝘾𝙊𝙑𝙀𝙍

SEASON TWO: UNDERCOVER

a/n:

season 2!
you're about to hate me
sorry

i am fully aware this chapter short and terrible but it's gonna get better i promise.

>><<

It had been 6 months since Jake had gone undercover. It had been 6 months since the kiss. Neither Lolita nor Rosa spoke about it and went on with normal life like nothing had happened. Like they didn't feel anything when they kissed. Everything was normal. Everything was normal except the immense feelings both girls had for each other but would never admit. One other thing was different, but also back to normal. Alex.

"He's here. He's here! Jake's here!" Charles exclaims excitedly as he rushes into the bullpen. "Okay, let's do the prank where we don't even acknowledge him when he comes in." He beams. "SHH! SHH! Everyone, SHH!"

"Back in the Nine-Nine!" Jake calls out happily as he gets off the elevator. Charles immediately turns around and throws his arms in the arm with excitement.

"WHOO! JAKE! JAKE! JAKE! JAKE!" Charles chants.

"Played to perfection, Charles." Gina commented sarcastically.

"No, he didn't." Lolita added in confusion. Rosa placed a hand on her arm.

"Sarcasm, Lola." Rosa said making the girl nod and giggle at herself.

"Well, things haven't changed around here." Jake grins. "I missed it so much. Let me just soak it in. Oh, yeah, stale coffee, fingerprinting ink, whatever Charles is fermenting in his desk."

"Beans."

"Beans. It's like I never left." Jake chuckled. "All right, fill me in. Tell me everything I missed."

"Won't take long. Only four things happened." Rosa began. "Terry chipped his tooth and had a lisp for a week. Santiago and Boyle wore the same outfit to work one day. Captain banned headphones from the office, due to the Gina incident. And we surprised Lolita on her birthday, but it scared her so much she threw the coffee at Charles and he walked around all day in a pink full-body bodysuit he found lost property. "

"Surprise!" The squad shouted as she and Rosa entered the bullpen in late July. "Happy Birthday!" They synced as Charles pulled a confetti canon. Lolita jumped backwards and threw her coffee at Charles. The liquid covered his clothes and he sighed in defeat while Rosa laughed.