𝟬𝟭𝟱 | 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙋𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙄𝘼𝘾 𝘽𝘼𝙉𝘿𝙄𝙏 𝙍𝙀𝙏𝙐𝙍𝙉𝙎

SEASON TWO: THE PONTIAC BANDIT RETURNS

"Ho, ho, ho, Merry Christmas!" Jake says imitating Santa as he stands on a street corner dressed as him ringing a bell

"Ho, ho, ho, Merry Christmas!" Jake says imitating Santa as he stands on a street corner dressed as him ringing a bell. "Whoa, thank you, good sir! The elves will not starve this good night" He thanks when someone puts money in his bucket. "Any sign of our bogie?" He asked over the radio that was hidden under his suit.

"Negative." Rosa said from around the corner. She was sat on her parked motorcycle looking for their perp.

"No-- wait! No." Lolita said from a bench reading a magazine across the road from Rosa. "Are you sure our guy's gonna show? I'm getting really cold and I finished my magazine."

"My C.I. said he walked this route exactly the last three days." Jake reassured.

"Fine, but in ten minutes, we're calling this. I have to get back to my ecstasy task force. We have to bag a major Giggle Pig player soon, or they're gonna shut us down." Rosa added.

"What am I supposed to do for ten minutes? I do not want to read about Taylor Swift drama again. Jake already told me about it this morning then I had to read about it?" Lolita complained as she flicked through the magazine for the 2nd time. Since Lolita was sat on the opposite side of the street as Jake, he looked at her with a smile before focusing back on what he was doing.

"I won't go shopping with you if you don't stop complaining." Rosa said with a smile falling upon her lips.

"I'll be quiet then." Lola giggled.

"Ho, ho, ho, and a bottle of rum. Presents!" Jake imitates.

"God, you are bad at being Santa." Rosa sighed. "Holy crap, 9.00." She warned. Both Jake and Lolita looked to see none other than Doug Judy walking down the street towards Jake.

"The Pontiac Bandit, AKA Doug Judy. Okay, Santa, stay calm, just like we practised." Peralta said to himself as Doug walked past him. "Merry Judy, Mr Doug Judy Christmas. Damn it!" Jake messes up causing Doug to raise an eyebrow at the man dressed as Santa.

"Peralta?" Judy questions. Jake shakes his head. "Onion ring attack." He says before throwing them at Peralta and running away down the street.

Rosa jumped off her motorcycle, pulled out her gun and met Lolita, who did the same, at the and of the alley. Together they chased Jake and Doug into a Christmas tree market.

Jake signalled for Rosa to go right, Lolita to go forward while he went left. "NYPD. Clear out." Lolita said to two men who were in her way as she pointed her gun to the floor and moved carefully past.

Jake had set a tree on fire by jumping on Doug Judy as Rosa and Lolita made it to where they were and held their guns up in front of them. "Doug Judy, you're under arrest." Jake breathes.

"Put your hands in the air." Rosa added making Doug look towards her with heart eyes. Immediately Lola rolled her eyes.

"Hey, Rosa. Merry Christmas girl."