𝟬𝟯𝟱 | 𝘼𝘿𝙍𝙄𝘼𝙉 𝙋𝙄𝙈𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙊

SEASON THREE: ADRIAN PIMENTO

⚠️TW just in case :)⚠️

01:39 am

The girl's bathroom at Brooklyn Heights High School. The last week of senior year. Lolita doing her make-up alone. The door opening. Seth, Eric's best friend, entering alone. He grabbed Lolita hard by the hips. Lolita screaming. Lolita struggling against him. Seth saying something inaudible. Him tugging at her skirt. Her skirt falling down her legs as she cried. His nails digging deep into her hips as she was repeatedly pushed into the counter. She cried out for help, she cried out for Rosa. As she sobbed, Lola tried to harshly push him away, succeeding after a few minutes. Lolita adjusting her cheerleading skirt and running away in tears to find Eric.

Lolita had had enough of this. The past 13 years of her life have been the best and the worst. She finally got the woman she loved, she found her chosen family, she moved out, she got a good job. But she also got into an abusive relationship that she hid, she hid her true self from everyone because of the fear of being rejected by the people she cared about most, she pretty much lost her mother, she was mistreated in every relationship she had ever been in besides her relationship with Rosa and at 18 she thought about ending her life but was too scared to do anything. 

She could barely look at herself in the mirror for 2 years because the scars on her hips from where his nails dug into her, would just bring back so many things that she hoped she would forget. They're a permanent reminder of the pain and trauma he caused her.

Lolita shot up from her position in Rosa's arms. Her breathing was heavy, tears clouded her vision, she could hear her own loud sobs. She was sick of this. Lola reached for the edge of her shirt to pull down on, but she didn't find it. She couldn't find anything to hold onto other than the duvet around her. 

"It's okay," Rosa whispers as she sat up, taking her girlfriend back into her arms. Lola struggled against her. "You're okay. It's just me, Lola. It's just me." She said making her stop struggling and relax. Tears ran heavier and fast as Rosa held her.

"Rosa." Lolita sobbed quietly as they both laid down. 

"It's okay. I'm here."

>><<

The crying stopped an hour later. Lolita just lay awake; staring at the ceiling. She gently untangled herself from Rosa and moved to put on her underwear and Rosa's shirt that was on the floor. She let out a sigh before standing. Lola avoided looking in the mirror as she passed it on the way to the kitchen. Right now, she didn't know where her brain could take her if she looked at her scars.