𝟬𝟮𝟱 | 𝙉𝙀𝙒 𝘾𝘼𝙋𝙏𝘼𝙄𝙉

SEASON THREE: NEW CAPTAIN

⚠️possible TW⚠️

>><<

The elevator doors slid open and on the inside stood the Nine-Nine's new captain. He had a scowl on his face as he stepped out and into the bullpen towards his new, silent detective squad. Lolita looked up at Rosa with an unsure look. The taller woman glanced at her and gave some form of a reassurance look back.

"Hello. I'm your new commanding officer, Captain Seth Dozerman." He introduced. Lola froze at his name. Anyone who she had met over the past 12 years with the name Seth, had made her feel worried and slightly panicked and scared no matter how nice they might have looked. Seth wasn't a name she associated good things with. She associated one of the worst days of her life with that name. Rosa watched out of the corner of her eye as her bestfriend's face fell from a polite smile to no smile at all. "My motto is simple: efficiency, efficiency, efficiency."

"Could probably just say it once," Jake comments with a childish grin.

"Are you making fun of my stutter?" Dozerman questioned making Jake visibly falter.

"Oh, uh--"

"Tricked you. I don't have a stutter. Boom, I've already established my authority through my amazing sense of humour."

"Well done, sir." Terry congratulates. "Welcome to the Nine-Nine. I'm Sergeant Terry Jeffords." He introduces with a smile.

"And I'm not interested." Seth denies. "I have no use for people. I find people weird and confusing. I live my life by numbers. You see this watch?" He asked as he held up his wrist showcasing his watch. "It tells me how many calories I burn at any time. Question: how many calories do you think I burned walking from there to there? You, female closest to me."

Amy stuttered for a second while quickly glancing at Jake nervously. "Oh, uh, three?" She guesses.

"Three? Ah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!" Dozerman laughed loudly. Lolita visibly flinched as she stepped a little closer to Rosa. "Try 0.8, numbnuts. I made promises to my superiors that I most certainly cannot keep. That's why I need you idiots to work twice as hard. No, no, strike that. Four times as hard. No, no, no, strike that. I need you morons to work eight times harder than you've ever worked in your entire life!" He screams. Lola moves closer to her best friend and held onto her arm for some form of comfort. Rosa looked down at her and didn't recognise the look on Lolita's face. It was new. She looked back up again when Dozerman sucked in a sharp breath. "I'm having a heart attack. Yeah, I'm having a heart attack." He fell to his knees. "Get back to work."