𝟬𝟮𝟰 | 𝙅𝙊𝙃𝙉𝙉𝙔 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝘿𝙊𝙍𝘼

SEASON TWO: JOHNNY AND DORA

The worst day of the year for Rosa Diaz was her birthday

The worst day of the year for Rosa Diaz was her birthday. She absolutely hated it and refused to celebrate in any way. All she would usually do was get really drunk with her best friend and break things with a baseball bat in her apartment. This year however they were working and she had Marcus who according to Charles' plans would be spending it with her. Lola didn't mind though. She had an entire week with Rosa in Ibiza.

"Happy Birthday." Lolita smiled as Rosa got into her car. Diaz immediately rolled her eyes but didn't fail to smile back a little. She opened her mouth to protest but Lola beat her to it. "I know, you hate it. That's why I haven't got you anything and I'm not going to bring it up again."

"Thank you." Rosa sighed as the car pulled out onto the Brooklyn morning traffic. "You know I love you for that, right?"

"I know."

>><<

"Okay, Nine-Nine, say hello to Michael Augustine, Brooklyn's most prolific identity thief," Jake says from the podium. "Last week, he walked into a government building and stole a computer containing over 100,000 social security numbers. My C.I. says that tonight Augustine will be handing off the laptop to a buyer from China, AKA the Land of Dragons." He grins. Lolita giggled quietly to herself making Rosa look over with a small smile.

"Make sure that phrase is not in your official report," Holt said stoically from the side of the room.

"Okay, sorry, The Country of Dragons." Peralta corrects.

"I want you and Santiago to tail Augustine until he makes the drop, and then arrest him and the buyer." Captain orders as Jake nods along.

"Sounds good, although I ould probably just take Boyle. I know Amy has a ton of work, so..."

"No, I don't." Amy denies with a look of confusion.

"Really? I could have sworn I overheard you telling Rosa and Lolita, 'Girlfriends, please. I got hella open cases.'" Jake imitates badly.

"That's something you think I said?" Amy questions.

"She didn't tell us that," Lolita added. Amy smiles at her gratefully before turning back to Jake and motioning back to the smaller girl.

"See, I didn't say that."

"That's enough. Peralta and Santiago will tail Augustine. Boyle, Alvarez and Diaz will join them in a surveillance van unless you have a problem with that." Captain Holt explains.

"In the immortal words of Amy Santiago, 'Girlfriend, please'." Jake chuckles awkwardly as Amy glared at him. Lolit kicked the back of Charles chair making him turn around.

"Did something happen while we were in Ibiza?" She asked in a whisper as she and Rosa leant forward a little.

"Nope. Literally, nothing happened while you were gone. It's sad." He sighs sadly. "I want them together so bad that it hurts. Like, physical pain." Charles beams before turning back around.