𝟬𝟬𝟰 | 𝟰𝟴 𝙃𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙎

SEASON ONE: 48 HOURS

Lolita's heels click on the bullpen floor as she walks through the gate

Lolita's heels click on the bullpen floor as she walks through the gate. Around 20 minutes ago she received a call from a very anxious sounding Jake telling her to get to work as fast as possible. Since it was Friday night, she had just finished getting ready for a night out so she slipped on her heels and walked the 10-minute walk back to work.

"Damn Alvarez! You're going on a date with your boyfriend?" Terry questioned with a smile as she entered the briefing room in a skin-tight purple dress with matching purple heels. Rosa's head snapped around at the sound of her best friends name. Butterfly's settled in her stomach when she saw Lola's dark hair flowed down her back stopping just above her hips, Her make-up was done perfectly like always. She looked gorgeous.

"No. I'm going out with Alex." Lolita said as she moved further into the room. Gina smiled to herself as she knew Lita had gone on a date with someone called Alex a few months ago.

"Alex as in the girl you hugged at the bar?" Amy questioned. Lolita gave a nod in response causing Gina to raise her eyebrow. Alex was a girl?

"I love your dress." Gina smiled as she shook off her thoughts on Alex. Lolita giggled and spun around jokingly. Rosa couldn't help but chuckle a little at the smaller Latina. Once Lola had stopped spinning she looked at Rosa and blew a playful kiss. Diaz felt heat rush to her cheeks so she pretended to be interested in her nails. This action made Lolita smile wider and sit down next to her best friend. She grabbed Rosa's hand and interwinding their fingers behind their chairs in case anyone on the squad saw how much of a softy Diaz really is.

"Detective Peralta has made a collar in the jewellery store heist." Captain Holt announced as he entered the room. He didn't fail to see the hands of his two youngest detectives behind their chairs.

"Way to go Jakey." Charles smiles as he holds his hand up for a high five. A high five that surprisingly Jake declined.

"No. He didn't get sufficient evidence. To make it stick so we have the next 48 hours to fix his mistake." Captain reveals causing everyone in the room to groan beside Lolita. She didn't groan but instead, her smile dropped. That's a lot worse.

"What evidence did you have when you arrested this guy?" Amy asks with an annoyed look.

"Some pretty iron clad stuff."

"He was called 'Joke Peralta'" Captain says causing Jake to give everyone a sheepish look.

"Case closed?"

"If we don't find something conclusive, It jeopardizes the case and opens up the department to a lawsuit. So cancel your plans. We're here until this is over."

"Damn it, Peralta!" Amy exclaims as everyone else groans and complains around her.

"Come on man!"