Ch 8: Say Sayonara (The Real one this time)

Okay so, as all of you might have noticed my weekend triple update idea went down in flames due to having to do school assignments so the proposed update schedule I mentioned last time is going to be flipped around and shifted to this weekend (my workload'll be significantly less by that point, I underestimated how much studying I needed to do for my exam tomorrow) I thought I could squeeze the updates in, write them in the wee hours of the night but it didn't happen and unfortunately sleep won out.

So as we can see by my lack of updates my plan of writing at night clearly isn't working out and making unkept promises does nothing but disappoint you all and make me feel guilty as all hell. So, to remedy this today I've written myself out a schedule and made sure that I've allotted actual daytime hours for my writing time in my schedule and as a result here are the update dates of Glitch 2 for the end of October.

Ch 8- Tonight October 19/20 -at the rate I'm typing I'm not sure if it'll be before or after midnight but it's definitely going to be Monday or Tuesday when I post it.

Ch 9- Friday October 23rd

Ch 10 and 11- Sunday October 25th

Ch 12- Wednesday October 28th

Ch 13: Saturday October 31st

In the October 31st update of Chapter 13 I'll include an updated schedule for November update dates. I think that's all until we meet again at the chapters end! Happy reading you guys! Enjoy!!
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

"Wipe those smiles off your faces boys, we aren't done here yet." Sara sighed lowering her finger from her com as Nate, Ray, Masako, and Clarity returned from the hill they'd been on. Gideon having just delivered her some bad news. Not only were Jax and Stein still working on repairs but there was now an aberration that needed handling.

"What do you mean? We destroyed the shogun-," Nate replied throwing his arms out.

"-and my suit too," Ray added with a wince as he took off the samurai helmet. Clarity placing a hand on his arm in silent apology the guilt gnawing at her. If she had just glitched there faster, maybe if she'd yelled a little louder. If she'd only gotten Nate to listen to her then his suit wouldn't be destroyed.

"And the village is safe now." Nate finished stepping forwards. "Problem solved."

"Wrong," Mick grunted as he fiddled with his gun, though it didn't seem as if he was going to say anymore on the subject.

"Wrong?" Nate asked in confusion. "We beat the Shogun, I saved this whole village! With-with you know assistance from you guys," he gestured to everyone save for Clarity. The Glitch crossing her arms in front of herself hand falling from Ray's shoulder not missing the fact that she'd been excluded. What had he said after he destroyed the suit? 'We didn't even need you.' Yes, that was it. But that didn't mean she wasn't needed at all did it? What did Nate know about her being needed or not? He was the newest person here.

"Mission completed, history is back on track." Nate announced.

"Blondie says we're not done then we're not done, Pretty." Mick glared as he adjusted his glove.

"What my partner means to say is that you forgot about the ninja's." Snart supplied arms crossed as he leaned against a tree. Todd leaning right beside him as their arms touched.

"Ninja's? Seriously?" Ray asked eyebrows raising.

"Seriously," Sara confirmed as she wiped blood from one of her knives. "According to Gideon the ninja faction in this region will lay waste to the village and the rest of the continent if we don't get things back on track."