Ch 4: If you seek Clarity

-6 months after being time scattered-

-The Ice Age in what would be Arkansas-

"You know.." Todd began crossing his arms as he peaked into the igloo. "I never thought I'd be into that Eskimo look, but you really-"

Snart tackled him back into the snow the two tumbling in the cold white fluff. "Where have you been!?"

Todd grinned pushing back on his shoulders sitting up. "Taking a stasis nap back on the ship with Mick for oh I don't know 60-70 years? Just woke up about an hour ago thanks to some historian guy and Sara's Arrow friend."

"You and your beauty rest, I've been here for six months." Snart grinned leaning in giving him a passionate reunion kiss.

"Woah...uh oh, so they're together?" Nate's mouth dropped in surprise. Ray, Sara, Jax, Stein, and Mick all standing in the ships open but nicely heated cargo bay with Nate watching on. Snart the third to last to be rescued. Clarity and Rip still needing to be retrieved.

"Yup, his girlfriends a guy." Mick crossed his arms. "But he makes him happy so what do I care."

"What did you expect from that tackle?" Sara looked at him.

"Oh, I thought they were just broin' out you know." Nate replied miming a bro hug. "Like bro's do."

"Trust me, Dude, those two fool around way to much to be bro's." Jax shook his head.

"Bro's fool around that's like-" Nate started to protest before Ray cut him off a bit of a haunted look in his eyes.

"Not that kind of fooling." Ray warned, a haunted look in his Bambi eyes, "Trust me."

"Perhaps we could speed this along?" Stein called out to the boyfriends. "We do have two more teammates to procure. Our resident Glitch and Captain Hunter aren't going to rescue themselves."

"Flick's interrupting and she's not even here." Todd chuckled holding out his hand to help Snart as he stood up.

"Sounds about right." Snart took the offered hand standing up. He grabbed his cold gun from inside the igloo and the two were getting on the ship Gideon shutting the doors for them. The waverider flying to its next destination.

-uncharted island in Indian Ocean the year 740-

"It is time, Goddess." A servant bowed her head, blonde braided hair falling across one shoulder, freckled tanned hands clasped in front of her. "All is ready for you."

The so called Goddess said nothing. Her head was pounding and there were spots dancing in her vision. Abnormal blue eyes focused on the room off to the side. Black dots dancing across the sheer curtains that were drawn closed in a feeble attempt to hide the fact that someone was lying across the alter, waiting to be sacrificed like an animal to the slaughter. Only this island had no animals, nothing bigger than the size of a dove, nothing that had enough electrical energy to keep her alive. Normal people only needed two things to survive: food and water, but she was no longer a normal human, she hadn't been for a few years now and thus she needed three things to survive: food, water, and electrical energy. Her body was capable of generating electricity on its own yes, but when she was this low on power, her body wasn't able to replenish it fast enough to store it, the energy all but disappearing as fast as it's created and it wasn't enough of a spark to hold a charge, not even close. If she didn't recharge again soon...she would die.