Ch 6: Stowaway's and Cast-Off's

"Clarity, I can't see!" Sara laughed leaning as far forwards as the roller coaster seat straps of the captains chair would allow, pulling on the short sleeved silver silk blouse Clarity was wearing trying to tug her out of the way off to the side so she could see out the windows into the time stream. Clarity currently blocking it as she modeled her latest outfit creation her and Gideon had made.

"But you haven't even given me your opinion

"But you haven't even given me your opinion." Clarity protested, twirling out of the way, spinning out of the turn to glide right into Sara's lap. One arm wrapping across the assassin's shoulder's around the back of her neck, her other hand resting clasped atop part of her hand and Sara's shoulder, her legs crossing at her ankles as they dangled in the air, the Glitch all but nestling herself atop of the Assassin.

"Clarity," Sara grinned, taking her eyes off the time stream for a second to look at the glitch's smiling face, only a breath away from her own. Sara's voice lowering slightly. "I'm trying to fly a timeship here."

"I know, I know." Clarity reached up with her left hand turning Sara's chin back to face the window with two fingers. "And you're doing a marvelous job. Eyes on the time stream so you don't crash the tardis. Don't mind me," Clarity rested her head against Sara's ultra soft black t shirt. "I can wait."

"We're going to crash if you keep-" Sara tapped a few buttons on the screen, stealing another look at Clarity before looking back at the vortex" -if you keep taking my eyes off the vortex."

Clarity hummed, "Maybe, but I guess that'll be the price I have to pay to get an answer out of you."

"Clarity, what do you care what I think about your outfit anyways?" Sara asked her. "You and I both know your going to wear whatever you want regardless."

"You're the only other girl on the ship besides, Gideon. I want to know what you think." Clarity sat herself more upright. "The boys don't care about this sort of thing. Believe me, I tried and I don't know I just...I thought you'd care...maybe..."

"And you think because I'm another girl I care about what your wearing more because why exactly...?" Sara prodded as she looked at her amusement in her eyes.

"Uh..well, I just thought that cause we're... girl ... friends that you might be interested err more interested in...," Clarity's voice got quiet as she trailed off realizing what that had sounded like. "Um, Not-Not that I'm calling us girlfriend girlfriends, obviously, no uh, just that you're a girl, I'm a girl, we're girls and we're friends, like um you know more like 'hey girlfriend hey!" Rather than uh,  'Aww, you're my girlfriend I love you so much honey' you know? And uh, I don't know what you used to do with your girl friends, but this is the sort of thing I did with my girl friends, and as fun as spending quality time in the library is with you I thought we could do something fun, and this one of the things that I do for fun, even though your busy captaining and everything so so...w-wh-why are you looking at me like that?" Clarity asked, her rambles dissolving into that one curious question as Sara looked at her with a grin of pure amusement. Did Sara's eyes always look that blue and crystally?