Chapter 8: Trip Gone Bad

Start from the beginning

We finally arrive at the mall and when we see the popsicle store there's barley any people.

Kaminari: *Pumped* Alright, it's empty so we can order faster

Jiro: Just hurry up you idiot.

Peter POV

Once we all made our orders we decided to walk around the mall looking over the items.

I look over to the group and see Ashido in the back, I slow down a bit to find her biting her popsicle like if it was a slab of meat.

Mina POV

I was biting my popsicle when I see Parker in front of me with a confused face.

Mina: What's wrong?

Peter: Don't your teeth get cold from biting it?

Mina: Oh I don't have any sensitivity in my teeth so I can eat popsicles and ice cream with them.

Peter: That's so cool, I wish I had that gift, it would make life so easier.

Mina: *giggle* Thanks *Smile*

-timeskip-

We spent about an hour shopping and the girls and I separate from the boys to do our own thing.

We were looking at the dresses and held one I really liked in front of the mirror. It was red and blue with a bit of white added, slightly matching Parkers hero costume.

Toru: ~Is someone trying to impress Parker?~

Mina: *Embarrassed* WHA! What do you mean?!

Jiro: It's obvious that the dress matches Parker's Spider-Man suit.

Mina: *Embarrassed*  I just like this dress that's all, it's not my fault that this color matches his suit!

Toru: Totally, it's not like we catch you looking at him from a distance and always wondering what he's doing or where he is.

Mina: He's just my friend, is it wrong to worry about him.

Then a explosion is heard and the floor shakes. We all look out the store and people are running a single direction.

He head out and see smoke coming from the way we left the boys. We ran to cheek if people are hurt, thankfully there wasn't any. Then we found the source of the blast, a skinny man covered in a red and black goo.

??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YES RUN! IT WON'T MATTER, CARNAGE WILL CATCH YOU EITHER WAY HAHAHA

He notices us and he dashes towards us. We get into a fighting position, before he reaches us he gets hit by a churro cart sending hit towards a wall.

Spider-Man: Here, have a sample

We look up to see Parker in his hero suit sticking to a wall above us.

Spider-Man: Girls get out of here, I'll handle demonic Elmo.

Jiro: No way, we're here to help!

Then they boys show up and back us up.

Kirishima: We've handled real villains before dude, this guy won't be a problem against all of us.

Bakugo: Just get out of my way or I'll blast you!

The red creature gets back up and starts laughing.

Carnage: HAHAHAHA GUESS I'LL START MY KILLING WITH YOU ALL!

He dashes towards us but is blasted back by Bakugo's explosions, then he's sent back by a large piece of cement courtesy of Kirishima.

He gets back up but his feet are stuck to the floor by webs and is blasted by Jiro's heartbeat distortion. Once he's distracted by our attacks Parker shot a web-line to the red monster and gives it to Kaminari.

Spider-Man: Go ahead Kaminari

Kaminari: Fry you dumb beast!

He then sends electricity through the webs shocking the monster. The creature disconnects the web and pulls the human Pikachu towards him and knocks him to the side.

He then picks up a huge piece of cement and sends it flying towards me, I melt it with my acid but I wasn't able to melt the second one sent to me.

Before I get hit, I then get picked up by Parker bridal style as he swings. He sticks to the wall but another bolder is sent towards us and he throws me out of the way.

I land on top of wool store cover and I see parker getting hit by the bolder and he falls on the floor unconscious with his suit teared up a bit.

Mina: Parker!

(A/N): Hey guys, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed. More chapters coming soon.